you're sick

Tzuyu kept her arm wrapped around you as she helped you out of the bathroom and back into bed. Your shirt was clinging to your clammy skin, beads of sweat rolling down your forehead. Your stomach ached terribly but thankfully was more settled now than before after you got sick.

Tzuyu carefully sat you on the foot of the bed. You looked at her with tired eyes and she caressed your cheek comfortingly before going to the closet to grab you another shirt.

"Can you raise your arms?" She asked as she knelt on the floor in front of you. She helped you take off your shirt and slip her plain black shirt over your head. "Are you thirsty? Do you need some soup? More blankets or fewer blankets?" She wondered as she helped you up to the pillows and under the cozy blanket.

"No." You shook your head quickly. "No food, please."

"Okay. How about some water?"

You nodded and she laid a kiss to your forehead before rushing down the stairs to grab you some cold water. A pang of sadness and worry hit her as she reached the doorway to hear you whimper and roll around uncomfortably. It wasn't easy to do with how badly your muscles ached and how much your stomach hurt, but you needed to find a more comfortable position to lay in as your stomach started to turn again.

She walked around the bed and over to you, finding that the empty trash can had been moved closer to you and you'd gotten sick once more.

"You should've called out for me. I would've been by your side again in a heartbeat." She mumbled as she brushed her hand along your warm cheek ever so softly and you relaxed at her touch.

"Easier said than done when you're busy throwing up again and again."

She sent you a sad smile before watching you close your heavy eyes.

"Can you take a few sips of the water for me?"

You opened your eyes once more and groaned miserably as you sat up just enough for Tzuyu to bring the glass to your lips and help you take a few sips of the cold drink that helped soothe your raw throat.

You pushed it away a few seconds later and laid back down. Tzuyu set the glass on the table beside your bed before laying down next to you. She tucked you in and brushed your hair back as a few locks clung to your forehead.

"Need anything else?"

"No, I'm okay." You mumbled sleepily. "Just tired. Can you hold me?"

She moved her arm to wrap around your side. She kept her grip loose in hopes that she wouldn't cause you any more discomfort. She brushed her lips against your cheek and you hummed contentedly at the feeling.

"You know that if you need anything I'm right here. You wake me up if you need something in the middle of the night, absolutely anything."

"Okay. Thank you. I love you."

"I love you too." She whispered and watched your breathing slow as you drifted off to sleep. "Sleep tight and have sweet dreams. I hope you feel better soon, baby." She mumbled and let her head fall back against her pillow and listened to you breathe as she fell asleep with you.