Chapter Three

Reese's P.O.V

          I finish putting my clothes in my duffle bag. "Hurry up."

          "I'm finished." I say grabbing it and walking down to where a really nice limo is parked. "Woah." I throw my bag in the trunk. 

          "h! Smells like common folk."

          "Come back here, now! Carlos! Ingrate." Carlos nearly knocks me over getting in.

          "Bye-bye."

          "Bring home the gold!"

          "Bring home a puppy."

          "Bring home a prince." The boys immediately go for the candy. I grab a red crystal thingy. Not bad. I continue to nibble on it.

          "You're looking a little washed out. Let me help you out." SHe attempts to put make-up on Mal.

          "Ew, stop. I'm plotting."

           "Well, It's not very attractive."

           "Go ahead." I sigh allowing her to do my make-up.

           "Oh! These! It's salty like nuts, but it's sweet like I don't know what."

           "Let me see." He shows Jay the food in him mouth. "Ew!"

           "Ow!" 

           "Let me taste." Carlos hands me on and I bite in to. "This is amazing."

           "Right?" 

           "Look!" We all look to see we're nearing the end of the broken bridge.

           "It's a trap!" We all grab onto each other preparing for the fall. "What just happened?" I open my eyes to see a yellow brick bridge.

           "It must be magic."

           "Hey. Did this little button just open up the magic barrier?"

          "No, this one opens the magic barrier. That one opens my garage. And this button..." A widow goes up blocking our view of him.

          "Okay. Nasty. I like that guy."

Third Person's P.O.V

          "Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?" Reese, Evie, and Mal step out of the limo and Jay and Carlos fall out fighting over something. The band stops playing.

          "'Cause you want it!"

          "No! Give it to me! Ow! Let go!" Everyone watches as the smallest girl grabs the largest boy's ear and pulls him away from the other one.

          "Ow, ow, ow, ow. Ree, that hurts."

          "Guys, guys, guys! We have an audience."

          "Just cleaning up. Get up.

          "Leave it like you found it! And by that, I mean just leave it." Jay throws everything back in to the Limo.

          "Hello, foxy. The name's Jay." Reese snickers as the girl gives an uncomfortable laugh. Fairy godmother steps between them.

          "Welcome to Auradon prep. I'm fairy godmother, headmistress.

          "The fairy godmother? As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"?

          "Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it."