✿The Levi Squad✿

A/N: Hey Reader-Sans! I am so sorry I didn't post a new chapter in a week, my mental health was getting a little funky and I just needed some time to take a breather, but I'm back! Because I left you guys so unexpectedly, here is a long chapter!

Daddy is here?

"Shit..okay. (F/N), take (Y/N) to your bedroom now. I'll handle this." Tony said, standing up. (F/N) picked up for tiny body and began walking to the stairs. You were so confused. The only vocals that could escape your mouth were "Daddy?"

(F/N) sat at his desk, setting you onto his lap as you both stared out of the window. You saw Messy hair and knew that was Tony, and you saw even messier, and longer hair and you knew that was your Father. You tugged on (F/N)'s sleeve, and sent a questioning look his way. "Why is Daddy here? Is Mommy with him?"

You knew, though, your mother wasn't here with your father. She was busy, as Tony phrased it, "Trying to get a paper with magic powers so if Daddy stepped too close to us he would be in big trouble." That's why she had been disappearing more often. This all started after the time at the mall, shopping for an outfit.

"(Y/N), He is here to take you. I know you want to talk to him, right?" You nod. "He will take you the second he lays eyes on you. Your Mom is working hard to protect you from him, so make sure you stay safe from him, okay? (Y/N)?"

You weren't in (F/N)'s lap anymore. Panicked, he spun his chair around, only to see the door to his bedroom wide open.

Again, he quickly swerved his chair again, viewing you standing outside, just past the front door.

"Alright Brats. I told you all you weren't needed on a mission, but that doesn't excuse the fact you have a personal job from me. You are to take care on (Y/N) for the next few days as I, Commander Erwin, and Squad Leader Hanji along with her squad embark on a mission. Any Questions?", I said to my squad as they stood together, all in a group. I had the little brat in my arms as she had just woken up and was still half asleep.

The Squad kept silent so I looked down and bounced my arm, making (Y/N) fully awake now. "This is my squad. They're going to be good to you, alright?" I said to the little brat. Her expression was worried and unsure, and I could tell she didn't want me to leave, but I couldn't stay.

I set the little brat down in front of my squad of awkward teens, then walked to Erwin's office to leave. Just before I exited the brats view, I muttered "Don't worry, I will be back."

(Y/N) pov

Levi left me in a room with the people he said was his squad.

Two girls bent down to my level and spoke. "Hello (Y/N), i'm Historia, it's nice to meet you!" "And Im Sasha!" Both girls said with a smile. I waved back, too shy to speak.

"Wanna make some bread for dinner time together?" The blonde one you knew now was Historia said. You returned the offer with a small smile and a nod. Historia pulled you into the kitchen and helped you roll the dough and put it in the oven. After that, Historia lead you outside to the training grounds where You saw most of the others flying around with the gear on their waists, except there was one off to the sidelines who you recognized, Armin.

You waved to him and he waved back at you along with a smile.

Two people zipped down in front of you, and you didn't know either, which made you stumble back a bit.

(Y/N), hey! I'm Eren." He said, flashing a determined smile at you. You felt at ease when he said he was Eren, as you remembered him trying to comfort you when it was your first night in the cell. You smiled and waved quickly at him. "And i'm jean!" Another boy who closely resembles a horse piped in, and you waved back as well.

Jean lifted you up onto his back, then quickly took off into the trees.

You shrieked at first from the shock of height and speed, but got used to it and your eyes sparkled. You giggled at each sharp turn as little stars glimmered in your eyes.

When Jean landed and set you down on the ground, you jumped around with a smile on your face, contagiously spreading to each of the Squad Members faces.

After some time, everyone headed inside, but then Eren appeared in front of you and crouched down to your height. "(Y/N), let's play hide and seek! I'll count!" He said, You quickly squeezed past him and ran away, a huge smile on your face, checks red from happiness. You ducked into a room that was both dark and crowded and snuggled into a cabinet your tiny body was able to fit into.

The room had some weird things in it, things that looked almost like large restraints. There was also different colored liquids in different sized jars. You thought this was the best hiding place, though. The room was quite messy and things were scattered everywhere, so you were sure that even if someone would enter the room, your small body would be hidden behind all the mess.

3rd Person POV

"I checked the mess hall, even under the tables. I was sure she would be there." Armin said, pouting slightly, but also having fun. Mikasa straightened herself, then spoke. "I have checked all the higher ups offices, including Corporals. Most of them are to the left of here...."

Historia and Jean scrambled back to the meeting spot everyone had. They both shook their heads, confirming they weren't at the Library.

Earlier, the cadets were all in a group, searching lazily for you, but they couldn't find you anywhere. They got worried you left HQ to hide, but wanted to fully check everywhere inside before beginning a search outside. Sasha and Connie stayed at a meetup spot in the center of a hallway, while everyone else went to find you further into the HQ.

Armin suddenly popped his head up. "Wait! What about Hanji's office! Her's is farther away from the other Higher ups office..She could get hurt in there!" He said. Everyone joined up together as they speed walked over to the Crazy Squad leaders department.

(Y/N) POV

It had been about half an hour since your hide and seek game begun, and you began to get bored, and uncomfortable in your small hiding spot. You decided slightly to stretch your leg, you didn't wanna come out just yet until your teen friends had declared defeat, but you didn't want your leg to get cramped along the way.

Bad Idea.

Your leg knocked into a glass, tipping it over and it shattering all over your arm, along with the contents inside of the once secured glass, now across your arm along with the shards of glass. You yelped out a cry.

The door shot open and many footsteps came close to you, then light emitted over yourself. Armin had open the cabinet and saw your trembling body, your left arm holding your right arm, which was extremely red, and blood was shed due to the shards landing in your skin. You head tears both staining your cheeks, and pricking at the corner of your eyes.

"(Y/N)..Come here.." Armin said, reaching into the cupboard and taking you out. You leached onto him and quietly sobbed. Your arm was forming blisters and it did not burn any less than before. Armin stood up and turned to everyone else. "Something spilled onto her arm. From the looks of it, it's probably Sulfuric Acid. We need to get her arm under water, but first we need to get the fragments of glass out as well, let's go to our squads lounge room." Armin said to his comrades, knowing once again your healing powers were rather weak, then walking out of Hanji's messy lab, hugging you and you sniffled and cried onto his jacket.