Swimming

I give a small wave.

I don't know what face to pull. I was planning on avoiding this guy.

He taps my arm and jumps back a bit.

"You're really here" he breathes out. I give him a raised eyebrow, super confused by his actions.

"W-what are you doing here?" He asks, still in shock, trying to get over his shock.

I point to the trading post. He looks at where I'm pointing.

"Oh" he says, understanding.

"Um, do you want me to show you around? I would love to repay you for what you did for us" he suggests with a toothy smile.

I shake my head again.

"Erm, can I introduce you to my friends?" this guy tries his luck.

I look at him with a raised eyebrow. His smile fades away as he shakes his head.

"Yeah, that's stupid" he says sheepishly as he rubs the back of his neck.

"Name?" I ask. I remember his face but I can't remember his name. I remember he played the guitar for me just before he left.

"Jungkook" he says happily.
"Do you work here?" I ask as I point to the trading post.

"No. I work right next door" he says as he points to the store next to it. Seems like a restaurant thing.

"When will it open?" I ask.
"Soon" he says.

He just keeps standing there as if he wants to say something.

"...Can I treat you to a coffee while you wait. My treat for the time you helped us out" he says and I wanted to roll my eyes. He really wants to pay me back.

Aren't people supposed to be kind anyway?

But I can't say no to free coffee.

I nod and his face transforms into a huge smile.

"Great. Come on in then" he says as he enters the restaurant, keeping the door open and flips the sign.

I look around the place as Jungkook rushes to what I can assume is the kitchen.

"Oh, sit wherever you like" he says with a smile as he quickly peeks his head from the kitchen but quickly disappears again.

I take a seat as I observe the place. Simple unlike other restaurants I have been to. To be fair, most restaurants I have been to was close to the sea and those have-real personality.

"Here's one coffee" Jungkook says as he places the cup on my table.
"Thanks" I say shortly as I smell it first then take a sip.

Pretty good.

I look in the cup to try and identify what kind of coffee it is.

My eye catches Jungkook who is still standing there with a huge smile on his face.

"What's your name again?" Jungkook asks as he slides into the seat in front of me.

Boy-who told you to sit down?

"(Y/N)" I say shortly, looking into the coffee, taking another sip.

"How old are you?" He asks and I try not to glare at him. Stop asking me all these useless questions. Just leave.
"Because you look pretty young" Jungkook adds on.

"How old do I look?" I ask. I'll just go off from his answer. I can't remember what humans consider as 'young' anymore.

"About twenty two. Maybe twenty one" Jungkook says as he observes my face.
"Right on the nose" I say.
"Which one?" Jungkook asks.
"Twenty one" I take a guess.