Teasing again

My duty in the Ministry in front of the Mystery Department has just ended. There was still almost no one in the corridors, but even if someone saw me, it wouldn't be as unusual as if someone caught me hanging out at night. We seldom used the alcove in the Mystery Hall corridor where Remus and I had hidden the first time because although minimal, there was a chance someone would see us. So we took turns using Moody's invisible cloak. Arthur had to pass at any moment to take it from me. I sat down behind my desk in my own office and quickly transferred my to-do list for the day. The dose of aromatic coffee next to me helped me not to lie on the desk from exhaustion. The idea of fixing that inn where the other werewolves met was still running through my head. But I needed some time and sleep to crystallize the idea in my head. There was a lot of work on it, not to mention that I wasn't sure if the current owner wanted to get rid of the place.

A soft knock on the door brought me out of my trance and my thoughts. "Come in, Arthur, " I shouted, and stood up, reaching for the cloak pack to give him. To my surprise, Remus was standing in the doorway. He closed it carefully behind him and approached me with a wide smile. I was still shocked by his appearance. Although we had been together for some time, the butterflies in my stomach were still trembling when I saw him. My heart was pounding in my chest, and I sometimes found myself staring at his good, straight features, his delicate amber eyes, and his shaggy hair.

"What are you doing here? " I finally asked him as I melted into his warm embrace.

"Arthur couldn't think of a good reason not to be in the office today, and I had to replace him. I'm coming here for this. " and he pointed to the cloak next to me. "but also to steal a few kisses from one beautiful employee of the Ministry. " He leaned down to kiss me, but I put a finger to his lips.

"I think Dolores Umbridge is free. I know how much you like her. " I smiled at him, and my hand slid from his mouth to the back of his neck to pull him closer.

He just snorted and kissed me. His mouth was sweet and tasted like chocolate. His fingers sifted through my lengthy, black hair as he held the back of my neck, holding me to him. Remus's tongue dipped and sensually teased me. He pressed his body, pinning me to the desk, feeling a hardness against my thigh.

For a moment I pulled away from him and said: " Someone could come! " But I wanted to catch my breath rather than really stop his intentions.

Remus smiled roguishly as his eyes darkened, gazing at my mouth. Before I could utter another word, his mouth devoured mine completely. Remus's fingers sifted their way through my hair cupping the back of my neck and held my mouth to him. I tried to protest weakly falling to his kiss. There was no one but my conscious telling me this was wrong, but the way he made me feel was so good. The thought of someone catching us made the feeling even more exciting.

The hand that rested on my waist traveled up under my blouse. Remus pulled away slightly, staring at me intensely when his thumb circled my nipple causing it to harden quickly. I knew I needed to make him stop, yet the look in his eyes was me undoing.

His hips ground into mines and I felt his desire growing harder as he took off my panties and pushed one of my legs aside stepping between them. His cock pressed against me intimately, and the soft material of his pants caused rough friction into my bare spot between my legs.

My back arched which caused my apex to thrust against him, making Remus growl. His arm wrapped around my waist as he opened up my legs wider, but the material of his pants was obstructing his way. His tongue danced with mine, and suddenly I couldn't stop the whimpers and moans echoing in the room.

This was all too real as his long fingers dipped low and brushed the edge of my sex, making my hips jolt and rub against him. Remus's eyes were filled with lust and his hand was so close to where I was aching to be touched.