Chapter 16: Kunsol pt.2

MONDAY

Jian stood by the elevator waiting for the people who would become his new friends. One of them is already being his best friend, but that's not the point. The point was that he was woken up early for what? the others weren't even there yet.

"I feel tricked" He whispered to himself only to be answered by a voice he recognized really well.

"What do you mean, you feel tricked?" David asked his best friend.

"I woke up early!", Jian said. He started to rant to David, who was not really paying attention to him, about everything. David was more focused on the girl that was approaching them, a beautiful girl. Jian noticed and smiled at the girl.

"Well hello, there pretty lady, what's your name?", Jian said once she stopped in front of them. The girl clearly blushed upon being called pretty, while beside him David rolled his eyes at his best friend.

"Emma"

"Are you single? and are you straight?" Jian questioned because he clearly wasn't, and she nodded. Jian turned to his best friend and whispered in his ear. "you're welcome" David met her eyes and looked away with a smile.

Then another girl arrived, then two boys, and lastly a boy and girl. The girl, who had been running toward them, bumped into Jian which caused both of them to fall. Jian groaned in pain and his best friend, with whom he made eye contact, was holding in a laugh. The boy looked at the girl on top of him and for a moment he was completely mesmerized by her, but he regained himself quickly and smiled. "hello"

"wow, you're handsome" The girl commented without breaking eye contact with him.

Jian smirked and winked at her. "thank you", he said and smiled, "but can you maybe stand up?"

It was then that the girl seemed to really grasp the situation and the fact that she was wearing a skirt. Of course, Jian had noticed the skirt which is why he had his hands beside his head. A boy helped the girl stand up, while David helped him stand up.

After that little event, they went to the mall and Jian got to know everyone's name and a little about them on the way there. To his surprise, the girl from earlier, Jieun, was in the same Harry potter house as him. Yes, he did like Harry potter but those are the only books he has ever read in his entire life. To be fair, he was beaten into it by David after losing a bet against him.

Jian had a lot of fun throughout the day and one of his favorite things to do was to make Joshua, one of the boys, flustered. It was just fun to see him really flustered every time he mentioned Yeongdo, Joshua's best friend, but all the teasing was done in a sibling kind of way. He felt like Joshua was a little brother to him whom he had to protect, maybe it was because Joshua was younger than him. Although, David did stop him many times from completely teasing the hell out of Joshua.

Jian also became quite close to Jinwoo who was the twin of Jieun. Jinwoo seemed to have grasped that Jian took some interest in Jieun because he indirectly called Jian his brother-in-law. However, he grew close to Jinwoo because of the small pranks they would pull on people while in the mall. Yeah, pranks and they just met. Poor Joshua was scared of getting in trouble but was amazed by their quick thinking. David didn't even try to stop Jian because he also found it fun to watch.

Later, they met with their parents to show their makeovers. Jian, being the confident Aquarius he is, wasn't shy to pose and show how handsome he looked. After that, they went to Yeongdo's apartment, where they would spend the night. To his very surprise, the apartment was actually cozy and inviting. However, it was all work from Joshua and not Yeongdo, something that Jian used to his advantage to tease Joshua about.