Choice

Hey guys.
Asalam o alaikum
So I am planning to write two stories related to my previous story but I want you guys to choose which one you want to read first.

So first one is (Tumhari Chahat)

"Wo kisi aur ki dulhan kaisa ban sakti hai wo tu meri hai na ......."he said throwing the vase on the ground.

(How can she become someone else's bride she is mine...)

"Wo..wo tu meri hai na wo kisi aur ki dulhan kaisa ban sakti hai ...... ya mera sath kyun kar raha hain sab wo tu meri hai"he said holding his hairs with his blood covered hands crying loudly.

(She is mine how can she...become someone else's bride)

•••••

"Bahi na karain aisa main mar jao gi......bahi main mar jao gi uska bagair na Karin aisa "she cried loudly while tapping her hands on the door furiously getting them wounded in return.

(Stop this I'll die.....I'll die without him...)

And the second one is (Sajda tere pyar ka)

His red eyes met her cold one seeing her clide in bright red dress while staring at him without any emotion.

A drop of tear left his eye dropping infront of her foot while creating a voice in an empty room.

Oo zindagi yun gala alagi hai
Alagi hai
Koi khoya hua barson ka bad agya.

Both were stubborn, both were broken by each other but something was still same in between them making them feel each others pain.

"Ya Miss Maya hain"someone from behind introduced her to him while putting his hand around her waist making him clinch his fist in anger.

"Inha kon nahi janta"he said scoffing a little not breaking the eye contact with her.

Brushing his hand with her he went away leaving her behind broken.

Walking fastly she opened the hotel room with trembling hands closing it with thud she slumbered down while holding the side table for support her whole body was shaking due to cry clutching her legs close to her chest she hicupped loudly.

"Sikander "his name rolled out of her lips making her cry harder than before.

Covering her face with her hands she remembered his face ,his expression how her Sikander was looking at her so coldly breaking her innocent heart into pieces.

So which one you guys want to read first.

Tumhari Chahat VS Sajda tere pyar ka

••••
Allah Hafiz
Love pearlyouna 💜