3. 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝖄𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘

3 - Goodnight n go ᴀ

3 - Goodnight n go ᴀ. ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴇ

Mai <3

What are we doing for new year's?-

-IM SOOOO SORRY BUT ME
AND MY FAMILY ARE GOING
OUT OF TOWN...

It's fine have fun! :) -

I was on my way to visit Tohru at her house. I'm kind of upset that I can't spend New Years with my best friend, we did it every year. I knew my mom would probably be out at the bar, and she wouldn't even come home till days later. Putting my thoughts aside, I arrived at there house to be greeted by Tohru.

"Hey y/n!"

"Hey Tohru"

"Do you want something to drink? I have tea, water, lemonade?"

"No thanks, I'm good" I told her. I sat down chatting with Tohru. Some time later Tohru asked Shigure a question regarding new years.

"Umm... Shigure..I would hate to ask you this when you've done so much for me already... but umm could I possibly stay here for new year's?" 

"That's totally fine. Your doing no harm by being here." The he answers her.

"What are you doing for new years?"  Yuki asked me. Kyo entered the room wondering the same question. I looked around the room to see everyone listening. I made eye contact with Kyo making his checks turn a light pink.

"oh I'm just gonna stay home maybe watch the specials." I told them.

"Do you live anyone?" Tohru asked. She seemed really interested in my what my answer. Along with everyone else. Even Kyo. They looked at me waiting for my answer. So I told them. "Well my dad past a away not to long ago and my mom is never home so basically yea...but you guys didn't ask for my whole life story so never mind ."

"I'm so sorry" Tohru runs over to me and gives me a hug.

A hug.

I haven't had one of those in years.

"I have an idea! What if y/n stays with me for new year's here?" Tohru suggested I liked the idea but I don't know if I should stay . What would my mom say? What the hell am I talking about? Sis don't even like me.

"Well I'm not letting here be by herself."

We all turn to look at Kyo. His cheeks were dusted a light pink

"NOT LIKE THAT AND STOP LOOKING AT ME ." He tried to clear up the 'misunderstanding' but failed miserably.

"You sure because it did sound like it." Shigure teased

"Work on your flirting stupid cat."

There they go picking on him.

"Where are you guys going for new years?" I asked. They haven't said anything about themselves so I was getting curious.

"Were going to the family estate!" Shigure beamed.

"I'm not going"

"I'm not going."

Did they plan that?

"And why not"  Shigure asked.

"Because I don't wanna. I haven't been there is 4 months, why break the streak" 

"We do the same stupid stuff every year" Yuki and Kyo argued.

"Like the beautiful dance you graced us with a couple years bac-"

Shigure quickly got shut up by Yuiki.

"You need to learn how to shut your mouth." Yuki scolded Shigure.

"You guys have to go. Me and y/n cant be the reason you guys don't got." 

"Yea, being gone for four months is just more of a reason to visit." I agreed with Tohru. It would be a shame if someone they just meet stopped them from visiting there family. especially if they haven't seen most of them in months.

"Are you sure miss Honda?" 

"yes of course. Have fun!" Tohru gave a reshoring smile to Yuki and we went on with are day.

Not even 20 minutes later Kyo and Yuki come bursting through the door. They were out of breath looking like they just ran a marathon. Kyo came over and collapsed next to me. His head was on my thighs has I was sitting in front of the TV.

"What happened to you?" I asked them. 

"We just wanted to come home ."  Kyo told me. Yuki sat next to Tohru and Tohru held a rag to his head to cool him down.

"Oh ok. Do you guys want some mochi?" They looked at me before noodling. Kyo kept on staring at me then had the AUDACITY to tell me to slow down eating my food. 

I looked at him before stuffing my face with more mochi than I can handle, . I had so much in my mouth I almost chocked causing me to run to the bathroom and spit it out. When I came back they all looked at me wide eyed and Tohru freaking out.

"I almost died."

We all made are way to the roof to start are new year. We started to count down and me getting ready to make my with. 

"I WILL BEAT THE DAMN RAT NEXT YEAR." Kyo yells. I liked his approach. I didn't understand exactly why he wanted to beat him so badly. Yet, there are wishes we all have.

"And that's on peridot."

UNEDITED 

Sorry for not updating as much. I will try and get more chapters out sooner or later.

have a nice day <3