Part 42

(Unedited)   

Pardon for any mistake which I may have done in story ,you can suggest changes through Inline comments

Continue with the story:-

It's Sunday so Liza takes Naira to the church along with kaira and kairav as per her routine.

Kairav :- Mumma, pappa kha hein?

Naira:- kairav apke papa kuch

Naira's pov:-

I was going to visit church with kids but where is this kartik. He gone for some office work and now not answering the phone too .We met after 5 years here and we should spend more time with each other but this mendhak going to office doing his work .Let him come I will make him understand by my way .Iss baar aapbhi help mt krna krishna ji uski she said seeing upside to god.

She was going through this thoughts when they come to the church . She sees the church was decorated like for some marriage but no sign of wedding board.

N(to liza):- koi shadi hein kya yha

Liza(stammering ):- wedding ..wedding kiski hongi abhi .muze nhi pta tu chal andr .

N:- ha

Naira goes inside with the kids and liza in front of the idol. They pray for themselves and each other.

N(praying) :- Keep my family always happy .and In happiness I include everything health,safety togetherness of all .This time you have to keep all this as you have taken lots of test of our mine ,my kartik's. Mere chote bache bhi given tests of life in this small age. So keep all of them happy now.

When naira was praying kartik comes from behind and sits to her side. Kids' was about to speak but he features them to stop. He prays to God to fulfill all the wishes her naira was asking for.Naira feels his presence but before she opens her eyes and sees to the side he was already gone. 

(god too don't understand it's prayers or demand or a dhamki .it's a naira's style but they have to fulfill that as demand of a pure soul)Naira looks back to kids and smiles seeing them.

Naira goes to the father of church for thanking him for his advice.

Father/priest:- I am very happy for you naira,I have seen that happiness comes to you finally.

Naira was first confused for what does father congratulating her for but then think its for her life with kartik and kids.

N:- thanks to you father Antonio ,you gave me right advice, and thanks to god who are giving my happiness back to me with interest.

Father :- you are a pure soul naira ,and god always helps people like you.

Naira smiles to him who has actually become a father figure in her life .He had taken care of her and kairav many time when she was in need.

Father:- Now go get ready ,you are getting late for the celebration.

N:- Celebration for what?

Liza:- Naira you come with me ,I will tell you (liza said taking her hand)

N:- celebration? For what

Liza:- umm..(before she can complete)

Naira sees towards kids but their is only kairu and she can't find kairav

N:- liza where is kairav? Edhar ushar chala gya honga .I need to find him.

Liza:- naira kairav is safe ,you come with me.