~Damon Wayans• Best Friend's Brother

Marlon Wayans as Himself

Damon Wayans as Himself

You as Ebony/ Lady
I was going somewhere with this but forgot where😂

~~~~~~~~

You had met Marlon Wayans during his brief time at Howard University. During that time you had grown close, and viewed one another as close friends. Once he left to follow his brothers into show business, the two of you kept one another up to date on what was happening.

He told you he was getting a chance to work with his brother Damon on a new film and wanted to see you.

"We haven't kicked it in a minute, I miss you lady." he teased.

"I don't know Mar' now isn't the time. I have a lot going on." you shuffled through some papers on your desk looking for the notes you took down during a meeting at your internship.

"You gotta stop working yourself so hard. Come kick it with your, boy. You get to see how things work behind the scenes, you'll love it."

"I have plans with Josh this weekend." you spoke looking at your calendar, you kept a very busy schedule. You were interning for your major on top of working to pay rent.

"Fuck him. I told you to drop that nigga a long time ago. He's not good for you."

"He loves me." you defended

" Lady, please just come for the weekend. I'm sure Josh will be fine with you visiting for two days. Besides, he never cared about the plans you two had when he just left you hanging all those times. " You were quiet, stewing on the information that he was telling you.

You were definitely tired of the back and forth that came with Josh. You'd been together since the second semester of Freshman year.

"You know what? Fuck him!" you said and heard a smile form on his face.

"That's the lady I know! Fuck him, let's go crazy this weekend!" The call ended a positive note and you bid one another farewell.

The next day you were on a flight to Chicago to see Marlon for the weekend.

Once you walked down the stairs of the airport, you scanned the area looking for someone you recognized. You stopped and smiled seeing "Ladybug" scratched on a paper in Marlon's handwriting.

Walking over you stopped as the mystery man lifted up his head and gave you a bright smile.

"You must be Ebony?" he gave you a once over and quickly adverted his eyes to your face.

"I'm Damon, it's nice to finally meet you." he grabbed your hand giving it a gentle squeeze and a kiss.

"It's nice to meet you Damon." you blushed feeling a giddy. He was flirting with you as far as you could tell.

"Marlon asked me to pick you up while he prepared whatever activities he has planned for you two. You ok with me driving you to the house? You'd be in Marlon's room for your stay." he walked you outside to the car opening the door for you to step inside.

"If it's not comfortable enough, you can sleep in mine." he smiled again closing the door.

He hopped in and started the car giving her a quick glance before peeling out of the parking spot.

"So tell me about yourself. Marlon said y'all met at HU?"

"Uh yeah. We got close over the course of his time there. One of my closest friends."

"I know that already. Tell me about you." he emphasized, glancing at you.

" I'm 23, I major in marketing, and I'm working 2 jobs at the moment." he looked at you with a raised brow.

"2 jobs on top of school? What year are you in?" he questioned.

"My final semester is starting soon." Smiling he gave your arm a little poke.

"That's exciting! Congratulations in advance on the big news! You know I never went to college but I always had a thing for the girls around the way that went. Something about them always intrigued me. Believe it or not, I always helped them with their work too." He licked his lips and gave her a glance.

"Really?"

"For sure. You know" his hand reached over the console "if you need help with anything. Anything at all you can always ask me."he touched her hand softly, she didn't move his hand.

Check he thought to himself.

The rest of the day went by smoothly as she was reunited with her best friend. He had went all out for her just as he said he would. Maybe a little too much she thought helping him stumble into his room.

"Di you have funn?" He asked plopping on his bed.

"Yeah Mar', I had a blast." You laughed helping him take his shoes off and get comfortable. Making your way to the kitchen you grabbed a bottle of water to sit on the nightstand for your friend.

"Get some rest. I'll see you in the morning."

"You always treat me so fucking good, Lady. Thanks you!" He practically yelled before yawning.

"Down for a night cap?" Damon asked from his doorway.He gave you a smile as you blushed.

"Oh sure. I don't mind." You said as he made his way over to the couch.

You laughed and let out a yawn after about an hour of jokes and flirting.

"You tired, sweetie?" He asked looking at you, smile still gracing his lips.

"Yeah, I think I'm gonna hit the hay."

"Oh, take my room. I'll sleep out here."

"Oh no. I couldn't put you out like that. You've done more than enough by letting me stay here. Again, I really appreciate it."

"I insist. You go ahead and lay your pretty head down. I'll kick it out here." He stood grabbing your hand to pull you up.

"Sweet dreams, pretty lady." He gave your hand a peck and sent you a wink.