5.03

"Is that an Anatomy Jane doll?" Helena asked, her eyes widening in excitement

"Is that an Anatomy Jane doll?" Helena asked, her eyes widening in excitement. "I wish I figured out I liked medicine early enough to have gotten one..." She revealed, the twisted trio walking down the hallway.

"My mom bought it for me when I was five. Which is a super creepy gift for a five year old, but I loved it." Meredith explained, making Cristina snort.

However, as Cristina looked up from the doll, she stopped in her steps, her brows shooting up. Before Helena could realize what had happened, Cristina was grabbing her and Meredith by their arms and pulling them through the hallway. "Run!"

Helena squealed slightly as they ran down the hallway, sharing a worried look with Meredith. Soon after, they were being pulled around corner by their friend.

"What was that all about?" Meredith asked, panting slightly as she talked.

"Words, Cristina, words! You have words, use them." Helena complained, bending over to catch her breath, hands on her knees. "I have tiny legs. Tiny legs mean double the effort."

"I just saw Owen." Cristina explained, her friends giving her confused looks. "Major own hunt, you know, the guy that pulled the icicle from me!"

"I thought he was in Iraq." Meredith answered, the short girl still catching her breath.

"I mean, he was. And now, he's here, in the hospital."

"And seeing pen trach guy means running why, exactly?" Helena asked, now straightening herself back up.

"We kissed. No, he kissed me. It was stupid, it was nothing. It was stupid nothing." Cristina hurried to correct herself.

"But you don't think he thinks it was stupid nothing." Meredith understood.

"I mean, he likes me, and now he's back. What's he doing back?" Cristina gesticulated.

"You don't think he quit the military for you? Cause that would be severely stalkery..." Helena asked, her brows furrowing.

"But very romantic." Meredith added, smiling.

"I'm not getting involved with another attending!" Cristina argued. "Coast clear?" She asked, as they peaked over the wall.

"Coast clear." Helena confirmed. "No pretty military redhead." She teased Cristina, who playfully shoved her as they walked.

——

Standing in the skills lab, Nicole helped Helena tie the back of her trauma gown.

"Thanks, Howard." She thanked her intern, who gave her a smile back. "Are you still not talking to Georgie?" The short girl turned to Lexie.

"I'm not not talking to him, I'm just ignoring him." The intern whispered back to her, pulling her hair up.

"Do you plan on stopping any time soon? I mean, he was kind of a jerk, but he's our jerk." Helena whispered back. Lexie had feelings for George since the very beginning, and the boy had constantly and inadvertently belittled them.