Prologue

Meet Jean Maximoff. Triplet to Pietro and Wanda, daughter to Mr. and Mrs. Maximoff. Her life was perfect. That was until Tony Stark made a mistake. As the Maximoffs were having dinner their apartment shook. They didn't didn't think anything of it at first, but as the shaking grew more violent they came to realize they were in the middle of a bombing.
Then a shell hits their apartment. It makes a hole in the floor it's big (hehe see what I did). Their parents go in and the second shel hits.

But it doesn't go off.

It just sits there in the rubble three feet from their faces.

"Its alright" Wanda said, face full of fear. "They're coming to get us."  "And if they don't?" Their older brother Pietro said. Wanda didn't say anything after that. She had done her best trying to console her siblings. Jean being the youngest, Wanda the middle child and Pietro the eldest.

"They will," Jean said determined,"It's just a nightmare. Soon you'll realize it was all a bad dream."
Pietro wanted to smile at that. Jean had always been the most optimistic. But he couldn't.
That's when Jean saw the name on the side of the bomb. In bold letters the nam Stark was seen. "We will get out. We will find happiness. And we will avenge mama and papa."

Soon they found themselves volunteering for HYDRA's experiments. Something they shouldn't have done.

"Take Wanda and Pietro to their cells. I have another plan for this one." Strucker said as he smirked evilly. His guards took Jean away from Pietro and Wanda as she began protesting. "Get off of her you bastards!" Pietro shouted enraged . "Pietro! Wanda,"Jean shouted as she watched other guards knock them unconscious.
"Hush my child. If you think this is painful you have no idea what's coming."

Jean soon found herself engulfed by darkness.