𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

That night i tossed and turned constantly, dark thoughts battling in my head- keeping me from drifting off. Pictures of my father- my real father stuck in my head, horrible images danced around. I'd seen pictures of him from when he came to school here at Hogwarts- he was a handsome man, tall with pale skin, jet black hair and dark brown eyes. He looked innocent as-if he could charm his way through anything, charm anybody but that wasn't the truth, he was a monster- a evil scumbag who will never be fit enough to be my father.

My eyes shot open, the sound of creaky floorboards boomed in my ears through the silence of the night.
I clutched the duvet tightly as i heard the door handle rattling, my heart beating out of my chest- not knowing what was behind the door. I slowly made my way out of the bed, i stood contemplating whether to go to the door- my palms sweating like crazy.

As i sheepishly crept towards the door, i heard the doorknob click- my heart dropped and i felt myself beginning to panic. My hand gripped the door handle but before i could even get chance to turn it- the sound of a mans voice spoke my name causing me to jump out of my skin.

"Alexis Ivy Potter, i heard that's what you go by now, who's idea was that? that old git- Dumbledore i bet"

I backed away- letting go of the door handle, my heart was racing violently from the sound of his voice, i'd never heard him speak before but i knew it was him- i just knew.

"I know you're there, i can hear you breathing- i can hear your heart beating out of your chest", he spoke darkly. "Come on open up, i'm here for you my sweet Violet Deyes".

I felt tears pooling in my eyes, i didn't know what to do and i felt incapable of producing words. I just backed further away until i bumped abruptly into the bed.

"Don't call me that, my name is Alexis Ivy Potter, just like you said"

"No! your name is Violet Deyes Riddle, as your father i would know".

"Don't you dare call yourself that, you have no right- you're no father you're just a monster", i yelled as i choked on my tears.

"I am your fucking father and you're my daughter-

"Shut up- just shut up, you're not my father"

"You're not my father", i cried out.

"Lexi- hey Lexi, snap out of it", Draco shouted as he shook me awake.

My eyes shot open but for real this time, my body was hot and sweaty, my head was pounding aggressively, tears leaving my eyes.

"What-what happened", i blubbered as i clutched onto Draco tightly.

"I was about to ask you the same thing, you was shaking and you kept repeating the same thing- Riddle, you just kept screaming his name out"

"Riddle? i doubt i said that, i mean why would i say that- i mean well i definitely didn't say that, i didn't say that, you know i didn't say that"

Draco's face showed nothing but confusion. "I know what i heard Alexis, i guess you must of just been having a bad dream".

I decided to stay silent as my voice was shaky, my voice just screamed that i was lying and i could see it in his face that he knew.

"Come on let's just go back to sleep, we have to be up in a few hours for class", he said before kissing me on the forehead.

He lay back down, pulling me on top of him as he put his arms around me- keeping me safe, He ran his fingers through my hair gently and shushed me quietly until i drifted off to sleep.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Please Vote, it'd be much appreciated