chapter 5 ~ plans

mature language

Georges pov=

The week flew by, all with Wilbur trying to show us around the city, and Tommy wanting to visit every single place we walked by.

I was always exhausted by the end of the day. Collapsing into bed at night, and sleeping like a baby was becoming a regular thing for me.

It wasnt until Wilbur mentioned the weekend plans he was making, had Dream popped back into my head.

"Alright so we have two concerts this weekend" Wilbur explains, walking into the living room where me and Tommy are sat, watching Netflix.

"And not just us, we'll be there with lots of other small bands, its gonna be like a small rave" he adds on.

"Thats cool, what days?" Tommy asks him barely lifting his eyes from the television.

"Yeah thats the problem, ones on Friday and ones on Sunday" he says, slumping down on the couch next to me.

"We can just come back here Saturday, can we not?" I ask, turning my head to look at Wilbur.

"Well, the place is an hour away, and I dont want to have to drive all that way, because we'll be drinking" he says, looking at me.

"Ouh, alcohol" says Tommy, turning to look at the two of us.

"None for you, you're underage here" says Wilbur, peering out behind me to look at Tommy.

After that, Tommy gets bored of the conversation pretty quickly and turns himself around to return to watching the television.

"Didnt you say you had loads of camping gear in the spare room, and thats why Tommy had to sleep in the smaller room?" I ask Wilbur.

"He better have, otherwise I could be sleeping in the luxurious big room" says Tommy turning to stare at me and Wilbur.

"Yeah, I do, whats thats got to do with anything?" answers Wilbur, raising an eyebrow at me.

I pull out my phone and look up the name of the place that Wilbur was performing at.

Wilbur peers over my shoulder to watch what im doing. Tommy turns back to the television, eventually getting bored of us again.

"Look, theres a forest like a ten minute drive away from the place" I say, turning to look at him again.

He looks at me, still clearly confused.

I roll my eyes.

"So, why dont we just camp out?" I ask him, now watching his eyes light up.

"Thats actually a good idea! And it could be pretty fun, i'll message the others right now to see if theyd be down for that" he replies, opening up his phone.

Tommys now turned around to look at the two of us.

"Whats going on?" he asks me.

"I think we're going on a camping trip" I tell him, "cmon, you're gonna help me get stuff out of the spare room"

"Pog! Where are we going camping?" Tommy asks, getting up and following behind me.

"In a forest near where Wilburs concert is gonna be, he doesnt want to drive all the way back for just one day" I explain to him.

"Were you really not listening to any of that conversation?" I ask him.

"To be honest, no, not really, some parts I heard" he says, shrugging his shoulders.