Side Mission: First date and Operation Martyrdom

('Thinking')

"Speaking"

~~~~~~Izuku POV~~~~~~~

It had been a week since the dinner at the Yaoyorozu manor, and I had finally gotten used to life off base. I had to admit it was pretty relaxing, no early morning shouting from drill sergeants stress testing raw recruits. No roaring engines of planes taking off or landing at the airfield, even the faint but distinct pop pop pop of rounds fired at the range where nowhere to be found. So this was the peace we fight so hard to maintain.

 I decided once again that I will destroy anything that threatens this peace. I felt my phone vibrate and saw I had gotten a message from Momo. Telling me where to meet and how excited she was to see me again. During the week, we had grown alot closer to each other via text and late night calls. I learned lot about her during this week, she is very intelligent, confident, and kind.

 Although it turns out she is prone to worrying to an excessive degree. Once during a call she had asked if I was really ok with marrying her, since I was technically strong-armed into it. Not being the type to lie pointlessly I told her. "I'll be honest with you momo, I've never really thought about dating let alone marriage. However...... I meant what I blurted out that night, if its with you it might not be so bad."

After that conversation we got closer, but decided to take it slow. The marriage could wait, right now my mission took priority. After making a call to my father to get permission, I told her about my uncover status at UA but not the reason why I was there. It would have been to hard to keep the secret from her as it turned out she'd also be attending UA. She was thrilled to learn we'd be going to UA together. 

After taking a shower and getting dressed in some causal clothes, I headed towards our meeting place. Which turned out to be a small seaside cafe, upon arriving I was greeted by Momo with a smile

Momo:" You sir are late!" She pouted with puffed cheeks .  

Izuku:('Cute') " A Wizard is never late nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to." I quipped, quoting a line from one of my favorite pre-quirk era movies.

Momo:" But you're not a wizard!" She said with a giggle unable to continue faking her pout 

Izuku:"You sure about that? I literally pull stuff out of the air." I waved my hand through the air creating a flurry of rose petals above me and posed jojo style for added affect.

" I waved my hand through the air creating a flurry of rose petals above me and posed jojo style for added affect