𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓

Kataleya sat on the passenger seat of Dejhari's 2020 Redeye Hellcat. She was doing her lashes as he drove since they were late to the function. They had been getting in small debates all day consider Dejhari was in a irritable mood.

He was being mean about everything so Kataleya decided to stop talking to him altogether which caused much more tension in the car.

"So I guess you ain't just think about me. I got feelings too. Why you cutting while these people round me? I don't know that's why that you do? I had no choice I felt like I was pushed away. So I had to just go.." They both rapped along nodding their head.

Ain't think that you would fuck with me
Back then I was nobody
You was fuckin' on that dude
And his brother split my brother body, ooh, ooh

"It's a cold story. I can't believe the fact you never told me. We throw out summers, we don't outnumbered. Me and my brothers roll deep.." Dejhari rapped.

"You ain't no different from that bitch, that's what exact you show me.." She said nodding her head.

As the song played, She looked out the window. She wasn't catching his petty antics and it was pissing him off more because he felt like while he was trying be funny, she was also trying to be funny.

Bitch, fuck your nigga (fuck your nigga)
Ho, fuck his feelings (it's fuck his feelings)
You say you stayin' (you say you stayin)
See, ho, you trippin' (see, bitch, you trippin')

"See I'm a killer. But I got feelings, I catch you with him. I just might kill him.." He rapped nodding his head as he sped down the freeway towards the park.

It feel like I'm doin' the most (the most)
I like you, I'm lettin' you know (you know)
They been runnin' from me they whole life (yeah)

"But I ain't into chasing no hoe. See, I get the shit and go. If like you I'm fucking you slow.."

She smirked and rolled her eyes, catching the line.

The radio turned down as he drove. "You nervous?" He spoke up glancing over at her, she turned her head and eyed him attentively. He had on a hoodie with some Amiri jeans and yeezy's.

"No." She replied shortly.

"You good?" He asked, she nodded.

"I'm just a little hungry.." She said. "Are they gonna have hotdogs here?" She asked, he shrugged.

"Yeah, I think so.." He said, she nodded and looked back out the window. He pulled up at the park and parked his car. He opened his arm rests and grabbed some weed and some backwoods to roll in.

Kataleya continued to ignore him. She grabbed her purse and opened it and started applying some lipgloss. She pulled the mirror down and fixed her lashes some.

Dejhari got out the car and fixed his gun in his pants before walking around and opening the door for her. She got out the car and continued to fix her lash.

"You mad at me?" He asked looking down at her. He was tall so he towered over her small frame.

She didn't reply, she just continued to do her. He grabbed her by her chin. "What you mad for?" He asked leaning over and kissing her lips.