~Chapter Ten~

A few days had passed, and I was still confused about my feelings. I was still streaming as usual, and mainly hung out with Ranboo. I think it was safe to say that he was slowly becoming my best friend, although the bar was pretty low for that. I had two best friends that I vividly remembered, one who I grew up with and moved away when I was 12, and the other I knew through school, who betrayed me, ditched me, and didn't care about me. Yet she pretended that she cared for me, so I stayed. I had, and I probably still do have, a problem with getting into toxic friendships.

I was bugging George at the moment, because hey, what are siblings for?

"George. George. George. George. George. Gogy!!!! what if i start calling you gogy, what will you do then? George. George. George." I said, repeatedly knocking on his door.

"I'm streaming, y/n, go away!" I heard him shout. "No you are not! I'm on both your twitch and youtube right now, and you are not streaming." I replied. "you are so annoying" is all I heard in response.

"Let me innnnnnnnnn and I will stop bugging you." I said. "Why do you want innnnnnnn?" he said, mocking me. "Because I am bored to death, it's cold outside, and if you don't let me in I'm going to burn the house down." I said sweetly. "Where did you come up with that one?" George asked. "Oh, probably when I found this lighter." I replied simply. I heard footsteps, and George finally opened the door. "Hi!" I said, then said "Bye!" and bolted into his room. I jumped into his chair and slid on his headphones. I opened his discord window to see who he was in a call with.

"Hmm, Sapnap, Dream, and Bad. Who else can I throw in here to cause some chaos?" I asked myself. "Y/n, what the hell are you doing?" George asked, right behind me. I shrieked, and all three of the guys in the call at once started to ask me what was happening.

"Oh, umm . . . hi guys!" I said to them, then I deafened and muted, and invited Tommy to the call. I put in the dm's to him 'swear as much as possible'. I saw Tommy join, and I unmuted and undeafened. George was still trying to get me out of his chair, it was chaos. Just what I wanted.

"Hello?" Tommy said. "Why are you here, child?" Sapnap asked. "Is George okay?" Bad questioned. "No!" I yelled. "Is that y/n?" Dream said. "Yep!" I said. I reopened the dm's with Tommy, and spammed him to swear. Finally George just pushed the chair over and I crashed to the floor.

The call went silent.

"What the fuck just happened?" Tommy asked. "LANGUAGE!" Bad yelled. George snatched the headphones off of me, and calmly said "So anyways-"

I heard everybody burst out laughing, and I giggled. Hey, what's the fun in living if you don't cause mischief? George gave me a death glare and I left his room.

I got back to my room and sat on my bed, laughing. Am I evil? Yes. Am I going to stop? Never.

I got a discord ping, so I opened my phone and checked who it was from.

Messages: To: Tubbo

Tubbo: hey u/n/n do you want to com play among us with me and some peopel?

y/u/n: sure! when? and with who?

Tubbo: soon, in 30 minutes. with me, the captain, tommy, big q, ranboo, you, smajor, and not sure who else

y/u/n: I'll be there! send me the link, and i will get my stream started

I went over to my setup, got everything prepared, and went live. I joined the discord for the among us group. I was nervous, considering that I have never played among us live before, but I figured it would be fun. I also had not met some of the people, but I watched a lot of vods and videos, so hopefully I was ready.