꧁30꧂

Leta wiped Sirius's spit from her cheeks with her thumb, wiping it on her leg as her jaw hung open. "I'm sure Moony would prefer your saliva in his mouth rather then mine." She said in a mocking tone whilst she winked at the chestnut haired boy which made Remus blush and Sirius's eyebrows furrow.

She then pulled back her fist but was stopped by Minette who cast a spell making the girl freeze. She made her way to the girl, scowling at the boys as she unfroze her sister and pulled her away. "We are leaving." She gritted through her teeth, pulling her sister along by her shoulder.

                                  ༒
"She tried to fucking punch me!" Sirius exclaimed dramatically, pretending to faint and rest his head in Remus's lap. "She had a reason to, you spat in her face." Remus replied which made him scowl.

James on the other hand could only watch as she walked back to the castle. 'Why was she acting like this all of a sudden?' He asked himself as Sirius kicked him to answer the question he didn't care about.

                                         ༒
The four boys sat in their dormitory that night, Sirius cradling the map like a baby, going so far to sing to it and wrap it in a blanket. "I want to place a bet." Peter said, watering his final plant on the window sill, the boys looking up in interest.

"Why does Leta hate Sirius so much?" He continued which made the boys look around in thought. "I don't even know that." Sirius said which made the boys all chuckle.

"I think she had a crush on me and I rejected her." He said confidently which made Remus tut as he continued to cradle the parchment.

"Your really hate-able so she just doesn't like you." Remus said which made Sirius let out a dramatic gasp.

"You don't know when to shut up so you probably said something rude to her." James said, letting his golden snitch go for a second then catching it again.

"How much we betting?" Peter asked as he shivered under the covers. "10 galleons." Sirius said, now singing the Hogwarts song to the map.

"Woah, first up we aren't all that rich and Peter, you haven't said what you think." Remus butted in, his finger waving around as he spoke.

"Oh, I think you breathed to close to her." He said which made all the boys shrug. "And put it down to 5 galleons." All the boys nodded in agreement before they blew out the candles to sleep.

                                       ༒
Leta Lestrange lay on the grass in the spring sun. The gentle March breeze blew the green blades of grass along with her dark hair. She had used her elbows to prop herself up so she could look out at the Great Lake.

She used a hand to block out the sun as a figure came closer towards her. She rolled her eyes as their hazel eyes met hers.

James ran his hand through his messy hair as he sat beside the girl on the grass. "What do you want?" She asked him, biting the inside of her lip and she looked out to the water.

"Want can I do to prove that I don't love you?" He asked her, the beginning of his eyebrows curling upwards. The Slytherin girl chuckled to herself as she sat up straight. "That's funny because usually it's the other way-" She looked at the boy who didn't find it amusing which made her stop laughing. "No? Not funny?" She asked him. "I thought it was funny." She muttered to herself as she picked at the grass.

"Please. I feel like I have forgotten how to kiss." He said dramatically, leaning his head back with his hand on his shoulder. "Will you look up from the grass?" He asked her which she responded with, "Grass is more important then boys."

He shrugged and nodded slightly as the girl finally looked up at him. "I think I need some more lessons on how to be romantic." He continued, winking at the girl who huffed and rolled her eyes. "I don't love you."

"Great start." She said with a smile. "I guess my being a bitch thing didn't work." She chuckled, pulling her knees up and wrapping her arms around them. "That's what you were doing? I just thought you didn't eat that morning." She rolled her eyes as he chuckled, looking at the ground then back at her.

"You know I missed this." He said, watching as she turned her head to the side and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "You not scowling or slyly grinning at me." Leta chuckled as she ran her fingers through the grass.

He then moved his hand, resting it on top of Leta's which were much smaller then his. As their fingers interlocked, they met eyes. They both looked down at each other's lips as they bit their own before leaning in, their lips pressed against each other. His hands ran down her back as her fingers gripped onto his hair as they pulled their bodies closer, finally releasing each other.

"Right...Well... I'm not sure how we ended up kissing like that." She muttered as James chuckled at the girl, lying back on the grass. Leta did the same, looking at each other for a second then looking up at the clouds, their hands slowly shuffling closer until their hands interlocked.