#MiraStory

*This is another joint production by Zeno and Liz. It's a 2 part body of work because we just decided to split it. Sooooooo enjoy AND COMMENT PLEASE*

"You ready babe?" Kelvin called, Taraji hummed doing her mascara. The thud of her boyfriend's feet nearing the bathroom. She hummed to the music looking for her lip gloss to go over her lipstick.

"Babe?"

"Hold up, just one more thing." Raji mumbled, he sighed noticing she didn't even have shoes on.

Spotting the black and yellow boot heels, he brought them into the bathroom. Looking herself over Taraji hummed deeming herself ready. Even though it was just a friendly get together she didn't want to be to under dressed or over dressed. Finding a comfortable medium. Pulling on her shoes she blew KBall a kiss.

Heading out to Nicole's for the night. She was such a sweetheart a direct contrast to her character Giselle. Pulling up to the grand home Taraji couldn't believe Nicole was renting out a mansion just to film here in Chicago. Crazy to Taraji but hey to each own. Parking behind a car in the wrap around driveway, Taraji looked around. Lee's car standing out only because it was the brightest baby blue, with lipstick kiss detailing on the hood. They hadn't seen too much of him due to producing Star but he always came for a gathering.

Walking up the steps Taraji knocked. A figure approaching through the opaque glass. Nicole opened the door with a bright smile. Taraji returned it giving her a side hug as she entered.

"Nicole this is Kelvin, Kel this is Nicole." Taraji introduced, trying hard not to roll her eyes at how hard he was grinning.

"Nice to meet you. We're all in the dining room." Nicole spoke, Taraji nodded following her. Not at all expecting the dining room to be so massive.

"Run me my money! I told yall she'd be the last one!" Jussie erupted, a series of groans ringing out.

"You just cost me 100 dollars!" Gabby tossed at Raji.

"Stop betting on me then." Raji laughed, waving to everyone. Noticing two empty seats by Terrence and Mira. Walking over Mira smiled brightly at Taraji standing up to hug her. Surprised to see the pale skinned woman. She was always absent so her appearance was rare. Not that Taraji liked to be in her face anymore. Making eye contact with Terrence his unspoken hello. She smiled at him saying her hello back, eyes drifting away from him.

It was great to have her friend back. After a bumpy couple years she was happy they were back to normal. Well as normal could get with them. Kelvin pulled her chair out for her then pushed her in. Dinner being served, carefree laughter flowing around the table. Bringing back the season one family vibe they all shared.

Soon the drinks flowed and like any party with the crew jokes started flying and characters started to show. Migrating to a spacious den Taraji babysat a glass of Crown Royal. Feeling like she had been downing one too many. She looked around noticing Kelvin at the bar with Terrence. She eyed them closely, her nerves getting to her just a bit. It wasn't a secret that the two didn't exactly care for eachother. So seeing them chatting was odd.

"So?" Kelvin pressed, Terrence blinked a few times coming back to earth. Not sure he truly heard those words come out this mans damn mouth.

"Huh? Sorry man." Terrence spoke, pouring himself a steep drink.

"I was saying I think I'm ready to propose." Kelvin dropped, Terrence let out a cough hearing it a second time just as bad. He scratched the back of his neck at a loss for words. Marrying his Beloved? Since when did they get so serious? Was this a joke?