26.

"H stop! just let me take the damn picture!" It's 5 a.m. and he's already annoying me.

We woke up just a few moments ago and I wanted to document such an exciting day so I grabbed the camera from its place on the nightstand and held it up to take a picture of Harry while he drinks his tea, but he's having none of it.

He immediately grabbed his phone and started taking photos of me, taking photos of him. It is just as infuriating as it sounds, I promise. "If you're taking pictures of me this early then I'm taking pictures of you too! This is a house of EQUALITY dammit!...ooh I like this one. "

"You are impossible

"You are impossible. " I shake my head at him after he removes his phone from my face and I stretch back up to put his camera away on the shelf. The simple stretch makes it very apparent that my body has not stretched in a very long time.

"Oh Jesus, I feel like that shouldn't hurt. Why did that hurt? Am I really that stiff!?"

Harry nods his head at me while he gets off the bed and stretches his long arms above his head. "The fact you can get glasses out of the cupboard without tearing a muscle is amazing to me."

I was briefly distracted by the tattooed ferns that came creeping into view while he stretched, but I recovered quickly.

I gasp in false horror before throwing a soft pillow at him, "You are SASSY today Styles. Better watch it, you're on thin ice pal."

He giggles lightly at my teasing tone and holds his hands out to me, to pull me off the bed. "Come on, stretch with me before I have to leave you."

I slap my hands into his roughly and squeal a bit when he pulls me from the bed and into his chest.

We make our way downstairs and I'm careful not to fall again, glaring at the bottom step just slightly, still mad at it for betraying me in front of Anne last night.

Harry leads me to the open area by the french doors and I smile at the drizzly, grey weather outside. It's overcast today but it's still pretty, my weather app says it should burn off in a couple of hours though so hopefully it's clear for Harry's photoshoot. I wish he would tell me what damn magazine this is for, but he's being stubborn as per usual.

Harry takes two colorful mats from the basket near the door and lays them out side by side before raising his eyebrow at me, waiting for me to join him.

"Ugh, fine. make me bendy." Harry snorts loudly before trying to cover it with a cough and a laugh.

"You did not just snort at that like a 15-year-old boy..." I make my way to the pink and yellow mat in front of him and cross my arms over my chest.