22°

°~ Heartbreak ~°

Hwang Chaerin loved her maid-guardian Maria. She is always there for her and since she was conscious of her existence, Maria took care of her. Maria knew every single thing about her and she is like a second mother to her. She helped her during her hardest times and when her mother died.

She even knew more about her than her own father. And Chaerin would kill herself if something happens to the older woman.

As Maria suggested her, Chaerin is on her way towards the closest mall to buy some stuff for her and to buy everything from the list that Han Seojun sent her. If you think that's too much, there's never too much. Too much is leopard printed bathrobe that she is going to buy for Han Seojun, to go along with underwear.

Gowoon became one of her closest friends and she keeps in touch with her every day. But these days, Chaerin feels gloomy.

And that's why she is here. In the mall.

Chaerin walks out of the car and thanks her driver.

She walks around the mall buying everything she needed

She walks around the mall buying everything she needed. From clothes to shoes and in the end, her hands were full of bags. She looked at her phone as if she missed something.

"Oh right! Bathrobe for Seojun and some cosmetics for Gowoon... Let's go and buy for Seojun first." I nod and placed my phone in my purse. I walked into some shop and a woman immediately came up to me.

"Miss Hwang! Long time no see! Want to see new arrivals?" She greets me. People at the malls in Seoul and some separate shops already know me and my taste in clothes. The temptation is real to not see the new arrivals, but I shook my head. Her eyes widened.

"You don't want to?" She asks me surprised.

"No. This time I'm buying for a male something." I say slightly smiling. Woman's face changed immediately and she winks at me.

"For a boyfriend? Ah, I'm so happy for you, Miss!"

"But it's not..." She already walks away and I followed her. "...like that."

We arrived at the males section and I asked for male bathrobes. She shows me and I looked at them.

"Hm... He has broad shoulders and he is tall... Oh! And it has to be leopard print!" I look at the woman, thinking of what should suit Seojun. She nods and quickly pulls out the one.

"Miss...you are already at that stage of the relationship?" She looks at me. I looked at her confused, before realization hits me. My cheeks reddened, my brain already imagining half-naked Seojun.

"Ahh! It's not like that!" I whined. "I'm taking that one and a black one!" I say walking towards the cashier. Woman quickly got stuff and packed them in paper bag. I pulled out my credit card and when payment was finished, both of females bowed to me. I waved slightly at them and walked out. Now cosmetics!