35- The Goblet of Fire

The next day everyone was talking about the Tournament and the students they knew had already entered or planned to enter. From what you heard almost all the students of Durmstrang and Beauxbatons had already put their name in the goblet. During DADA Adrian had asked you to accompany him to the Great Hall after class was over to put his name into the goblet, let's just say he was very nervous. He was seen as a weak Slytherin among many other Slytherins since he was kind and sweet and very different. So he wanted you to accompany him since you were the first person from any other house to make him feel good about himself.

"You ready Adrian?" you asked him when you entered the Great Hall. "I think I am"

"You got this. I believe in you" you sent him a reassuring smile.

"Thank you (y/n)" he returned the smile. He then proceeded to put his name into the goblet and when he did so you clapped and cheered for him. "Thank you, thank you" he bowed, causing you to laugh. "You know (y/n) when I first met you I thought you were going to hate me since I was friends with Montague"

"I'm not going to lie Adrian I thought so too but I realized you were different"

"Well I'm glad you realized that cause you are one heck of a friend and I'm glad I met you" he pulled you into a hug. "Me too Adrian"

"Are you going with the twins and Lee?" You both pulled back.

"Not now. Lee told me that they're going to be making more joke products"

"Oh wicked. Want to come with me? I was going to meet up with Cedric and Roger in the courtyard?"

"Of course!" You both started to walk towards the courtyard, while walking you noticed more Hogwarts students walking towards the Great Hall. Angelina and Warrington were one of the many students heading towards the Great Hall. "I haven't seen any Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw enter" Adrian said.

"Neither have I but I think they might have done it early in the morning or they're just waiting"

"True plus we still have a day so if not today maybe tomorrow. Diggory! Davies!"

"Pucey! Potter!" Roger cried out, he was on a branch. "Need a hand (y/n)" Cedric extended his arm to help you climb the tree.

"Yes. Thank you" Once on top of the tree Adrian climbed up next, he sat next to Roger while you sat next to Cedric. "Did you enter already, Davies?" Adrian asked.

"Yup in the morning. Have you?"

"Yes just did it before coming here. What about you Diggory?"

"I am later today. Are you going to enter Potter?" Cedric asked.

"I was but in the end I decided not to"

"Aw that's a shame would have been great if you did but I'm sure you had your reasons. Anyways what do you guys think the three tasks are going to be?" The conversation was at first about what you all thought the three tasks were however after much talk it turned into a huge rant about how you all wished Quidditch wasn't canceled. It was ironic really how you four were all getting along very well, it was no surprise that each house was very competitive with each other but it was almost very, very rare to see one from all houses get along so well, but there you four were getting along very well like you had known each other for years. A Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Slytherin and Gryffindor talking about the Tournament and Quidditch.

While you were having a conversation of your own Lee, George and Fred were looking for you. McGonagall had asked them to look for you since your uncle came again. "Where could she be? We looked in the library, the bathroom Moaning Myrtle is in, the Astronomy tower , the common room and her room?" Lee stated all the places you would usually go to if they were busy. "What about Hogsmeade?"