Chapter 52

(this chapter is a smut scene. If you are not comfortable with that feel free to skip this chapter)

As Kol carried me over his shoulder to my bedroom I giggled and clung to him.

As soon as we were inside I was thrown on the bed with him following me as soon as I had landed.

He was immediately kissing me with fever making me wrap my arms around his neck to pull him closer to me.

He was still covered in blood but I didn't care one bit. A small part of me loved it. Damn I have problems... Eh, who cares?

Kol started working his lips down my neck as he kissed and bit lightly, not enough to break the skin but enough to leave marks down my neck.

"Baby, you need to let me light the sage unless you would like for all of your brothers to hear us" I said softly in his ear.

He growled and pulled away from me reluctantly.

I smirked at him as I pulled the sage from my bedside drawer and lit it before placing it on the tray so it continued to burn.

As I turned back to him I raised an eyebrow "So is this going to happen every time you torture someone? Not complaining I just need to know" I said with a smirk on my face as I looked him over. God, I shouldn't be this attracted to him covered in blood.

He smirked at me "of course darling, torture and mayhem always brings the beast out to play" he said with a growl in his tone.

I smirked "good" I said before pulling my shirt off of my body.

I watched as his eyes darkened making me flush.

He was back on top of me within a second as he ran his hands over my back until he found my bra latch as we kissed.

Once he had succeeded he pulled away again as he looked at my bare chest I saw his eyes darken even more as he let out an appreciative grunt.

He eyed me up and down for a second before looking into my eyes "You're so beautiful" he said quietly before bringing me into another searing kiss before I could even say a word. 

As we kissed his hands explored my chest before he started pinching and pulling my nipples making me let out little moans and whimpers.

Every time I would moan he would grind into me making me get more turned on every time he did it.

After a few minutes, I was a whimpering mess as he continued the same teasing while sporadically changing techniques.

"Please Kol, more" I moaned into his ear when I couldn't take the teasing anymore.

"Sshh don't worry darling, I'm going to take care of you. You were very naughty teasing me all week. Now, I'm teasing you but don't worry darling I'm also going to show you more pleasure than you have ever experienced" he said with a deep tone as he kissed down my neck biting the marks he left lightly.

I whimpered loudly and arched towards him involuntarily as his words brought me closer to the peak that I had been reaching as he played with me. Holy shit he is going to make me cum from just this.

Just as I was about to reach it he stopped and started to slowly move his hands lower making me moan loudly in protest.

He just smirked as he pulled my shorts and panties away from my body.

He kissed down my body until he reached my core and then proceeded to kiss the inside of my thighs before slowly sinking a single finger inside of me. Fucking hell, he really does enjoy torture!

He slowly worked that finger in and out as he started to gently lick my clit in little circles making my hips buck.

He wrapped his other arm around my waist and held my hips still as he worked me over.

Each time I was about to cum he would pull away and let the feeling fade before working another finger inside me.

After he got to the third finger I was begging him to take me.

"Please...oh god I can't take anymore please take me....Kol please" I moaned out as he brought me closer to my climax.

He pulled away one more time before ripping his clothes off and shoving himself into me to the hilt making me let out a loud satisfied moan as I felt myself stretch around him both pleasurably and painfully.

He held himself there for a few seconds letting me adjust "baby girl I'm going to make you cum harder than you ever have before. I'm going to mark you as mine and cum deep inside of you until your so full of my cum you will be leaking for a week" he said in a growl as he rotated his hips in circular motions slowly letting me feel all of him inside of me.

My hips bucked involuntarily at his words making him growl approvingly as I let out desperate whimpers.

He was immediately thrusting into me slowly but with force which was a torturous combination that was making my head spin.

As he fucked me I could feel my orgasm approaching slowly as he took his time to drag it out.

He caressed my body and gave me small kisses the entire time he thrust into turning me into a desperate mess as I clung to him.

This was so different than any of his brothers, he was sweet and gentle but also dominating, I had no idea how he was all of those things at once but I was loving every second of it.

As I felt myself reach the edge I started to moan louder making him speed up while he suddenly moved his hand to my clit immediately pushing me over the edge.

The orgasm was so strong I was screaming as my body convulsed under him from the sensation.

He started pounding into me mercilessly after that causing me to go into a pleaser-filled haze.

I vaguely remember him biting into my neck before I was overcome with so much pleasure I was barely coherent.

I came back to myself as I felt him bottom out inside me with a grunt before holding himself inside me for a minute.

I was expecting him to pull out but to my surprise, he just got hard all over again and continued fucking me as he peppered my neck with kisses.

We had a very long night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo did I meet all of your expectations? Lol

I wanted him to be sweeter and since he lets his inner beast out more often than the rest of them his is the sweetest and most caring since it isn't as repressed. Mainly he has the most control out of all of the brothers...huh ironic lol.

I got a bunch of comments saying Kol will probably have a breeding kink and I was like "fuck it sure" so he has a breeding kink.

Just a warning tomorrow's chapter might be a bit late since I usually write some the night before and then finish it the next morning but I am posting this tonight since it is a smut chapter. Also no gifs for smut lol.

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.

updated: 12/20/21