Chapter 4: Confrontation

Currently, Chaos and his 2 peerage members are walking for 'another day of school', despite Chaos's unwillingness to continue spending a day wasting time learning what he already knows. Regardless, he still wonders what is it the two girls from Kendo Club have that the other two Devils do not sense. 

'Perhaps their prowess will be awakened through my training of the Kendo Club,' Chaos notes in his head.

At the entrance of the Academy, the three see Issei Hyoudou questioning his fellow perverts on the existence of 'Yuuma Amano'.

"It appears Rias manipulated the memories of the students of Raynare," Yumi says.

"Unfortunate for Hyoudou, though it changes nothing," Seth coldly says.

"Indeed. It will not be long before I complete my report to the Four Satans of what Rias is doing in her shared territory," Chaos declares as they walk past the Perverted Trio.

"It also appears Hyoudou is a devil under Rias's peerage now. Perhaps he fainted after KOS-MOS and Vatista completed their mission?" Yumi wonders.

"Rias is quite desperate if he is willing to recruit a pervert. Especially someone who's strength is abysmal despite housing the Red Dragon Emperor," Seth points out.

"I pity Ddraig. His host will likely live a short life," Chaos says.

The three finally make it into the school building, on their way to meet with Sona and reporting.

Timeskip

"So, Hyoudou became a devil as part of Rias's Peerage?" Sona asks.

"Yes. Her timing with the flyer as well as her arrival after Hyoudou's loss of consciousness confirms that she knows of the Fallen Angels present and is allowing them to operate here. This unfortunately coincides with Sirzech's suspicion of the halt in receiving reports," Chaos concludes his report.

Sona holds her hand to her forehead, shaking her head in annoyance, "She's really desperate now. To recruit a pervert with little to no experience with his Sacred Gear. To think she's allowing those Fallen Angels to live without my knowledge on the matter."

A blonde-haired boy, new to the Student Council, howls in laughter, "So that Hyoudou's so weak, he becomes a part of that bimbo's Peerage? That's rich!"

Chaos stares at him in confusion, "Is he perhaps a new piece of yours, Sona?"

Sona looks as if she's gaining a migraine, "Yes. This is Saji Genshirou, my newest Pawn. Genshirou, this is Chaos Glasya-Labolas, one of the strongest Devils in the Underworld... and my fiancé," she says, a blush forming at the last part of her sentence.

"Wh-What!? Since when?" Saji asks.

"Since he won over my heart," Sona replies.

Saji, swallowing his pride, goes over to Chaos, "N-Nice to meet you, C-Chaos."

"A pleasure. These two are Yumi and Seth, my mutated queen and one of my mutated knights. Bear in mind that Yumi is my first wife," Chaos replies, making sure to emphasize the last sentence.

"Yeah, got-. WAIT, YOU'VE GOT A HAREM!?" Saji shouts.

Sona whacks the back of Saji's head, her hand enhanced with magic, "Are you trying to alert the entire school!?"

"S-Sorry, President," Saji meekly says.

"Honestly...," Sona says.

Timeskip

Chaos and his queen are currently in the middle of class when the door opens, revealing Rias's knight, Kiba Yuuto.

"Excuse me, sir. I am here to pick up Issei Hyoudou. The president also requested Kei Asuma and Yumi Tsukikaze," he says.