chapter 13: girls night

girls night

girls night

once reaching jjs house which we agreed to meet at we finally met up with john b and kie.

john b explained to us about how it was the wrong place.

kie and i deciding that it was time we had our girls night.

✰ ✰ ✰

i got to her house wearing a different pair off sweats and a hoodie which i got from sneaking into my house, luckily not being noticed by my dad. my hair was down since i didn't want to risk it getting even more messy by putting it in a bun.

(a/n this is what she was wearing sry if u don't like it but i thought that she shld like try and make it believable that she was wearing the clothes for comfort so wearing her own prettyish ones is better then like toppers all grey one w grey swe...

(a/n this is what she was wearing sry if u don't like it but i thought that she shld like try and make it believable that she was wearing the clothes for comfort so wearing her own prettyish ones is better then like toppers all grey one w grey sweats or smt but feel free to think smt else)

we went to the living room where we watched a movie and had face masks on.

"omg you know what we should do" i asked being really bored and just wanting to do something.

"what" she said laughing.

"we should do each others hair and makeup and then whoever does it better wins"

"wins what" she questioned.

"i don't knoww just wins we can think about the prize later"

"ok yea sure let's go to my room"

we headed to her room grabbing all of her makeup and hair stuff. was this just an excuse so that i myself would not have to tackle my hair but instead she would... maybe.

"okay i wanna go first"

while i was doing her makeup we were basically just talking about everything since we hadn't caught up in a while and then sarah cameron was brought up.

"she just pisses me off so much, okay think about this, you know when you're writing with a mechanical pencil and then every time you go to press down the led just goes up or breaks"

i just kinda started laughing while giving her a skeptical look.

"yea.." i responded.

"okay so seeing or talking to sarah cameron is exactly like that it just pisses you off so much and there's nothing you can do about it"

"okay so i get what you're saying but honey that was not the right analogy for this"

we both started laughing about her dumb analogy that made little to no sense.

"just please promise me when you hangout with topper and rafe and stuff you don't hangout with her"

"kie ever since you told me you didn't like her i dropped her okay i promise i'm not gonna be friends with her again that's like the first rule of girl code"

sarah cameron, she was honestly one of the nicest people, and she was always really nice to me when we spoke and when we used to be friends, but kiara comes first. and so when she texted me to come over to her house after not being invited to sarah's party and seeing her tears and how much she despised the girl now i tried to keep the hanging out with her to a minimum, but there was the odd time when i was with rafe or topper and she would be there.

we hugged it out and then when i was done with her makeup she did mine and so on with hair.

then boys were brought up.

"so you and pope, are you two a thing" i asked her knowing that the boy had feelings for her but not being able to read her expressions whenever talking to pope.

"i don't know i think i like him more as a friend but i'm just not really sure anymore"

i simply nodded since i could tell she was being honest.

"what about you and jj though what's up with that i thought you two were like best buds"

"yea so did i, idk he's just being a dick lately for like no reason so i'm keeping distant i don't wanna start unnecessary shit with him"

i don't know if it was just me being overdramatic but when i looked back at her it looked as if she was planning something.