꧁31꧂

It was the 10th of March, which was Remus's birthday and though he didn't want him to, Sirius planned on throwing him a big party. "Come one Moony. It's your sweet sixteenth!" Sirius protest to the tall boy who flicked through his book.

The two boys sat in the library together whilst James and Leta sat in the Gryffindor common room. She was in there to help be more romantic and ,this time, it didn't consist of making out. James knew Lily would be there and Leta wanted the best for him and if that was Lily, she will get Lily to date him.

The two sat on the couch, facing each other and Leta explained how to make Lily fall head over heels for him. "Merlin's beard James! Your blushing so much, I only said 'love you' in french!" She exclaimed to the bright red boy who pushed up his glasses.

"I know girls ,and apparently boy, love it when someone speaks in a different language. I mean that French student was devoured by all the girls." She chuckled as they boy nodded then let out a "ahh," which made her shake her head.

"And you will not drink and excessive amount of alcohol tonight." She added with a stern look, waving her finger around. "So I can make up for it." She added which made the boy sigh and face plant his head into his hands.

                                      ༒
"Leta, don't go to this." Regulus said, trying to convince the girl that going to Remus's party was not a good idea. "Especially if he is trying to pick up Lily." He added which made the girl sigh. She had told Regulus about her and James and he wasn't happy about it but so she would support her.

"It's fine. Me and James are on mutual ground." She said in affirmative tone as she put in an earring in front of her mirror. "If you call mutual sticking each other's tongues down their throats." He muttered which made her look at the boy with a blank stare, turning to face the boy who sat on her bed.

"If your so worried why don't you come?" She asked him, pulling down the skirt she wore and pulling up the grey jumper. The dark haired boy shook his head as she pushed her hair back. "Unlike you, I care about my grades." He said snarkily with a scrunched up nose.

Leta rolled her eyes as she took a sip of a glass of wine she had already poured herself. She then tied up her shoes and made her way to the room of requirement.

                                        ༒
"Sirius, this is too much." Remus said in awe, looking around at the decorated room of Requirement. Sirius then turned to James behind him and covered the side of his mouth. "Good thing I cancelled that dancing Hippogriff." He whispered to the messy haired boy who snickered.

"Great, look who showed up." Sirius said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes making the three other boys look in the direction of the Slytherin.

"What are you doing here?" He hissed at the dark haired girl who rested her hands on her waist and looked around. She the snickerd, leaning closer to the boy with a smug look. "To make your life living hell." She said back with raised eyebrows.

                                     ༒
That stone floor had seen more dancing feet then a ball-room. The room was sweaty and crowded and full and stumbling teenagers. As they jumped up and down to the music, they occasionally caught one of the banners making it fall and Sirius shriek at them.

There was a light which shone many different colours around the room as a couple of balloons were passed around. Leta leaned on the table with Remus as they watched James make his way to Lily after an half hour talk up session.

                                     ༒
"Lily...Hi-um, do you want to dance with me?" He asked the red head who scowled at him until Marlene hit her shoulder, indicating the fact the she should accept. "I'll keep my hands to myself this time." He added which made the wasted Dorcas burst out laughing and almost fall over, trying to pull Marlene down with her.

Lily reluctantly accepted and the two made their way to the other drunk dancers. "What happened to the confident, arrogant Potter?" She asked him with a smile, swaying his hips in rhythm with the music. "I have just learned that being confident all the time isn't good for everything." He said with a smile, making the girl giggle.

                                       ༒
"Why are you doing this?" Remus asked the Slytherin girl as his hand propped himself up. She looked at him with a confused look as he brought his cup closer to his lips. "One minute your kissing him and the next your helping him get with another girl." He said, taking another gulp of his drink.

Leta licked her bottom lip as her eyes glanced between James and Remus, bringing the drink closer to her lips. "Because I'm not a bitter person." She said. "Actually I am." She added,scowling as her head became slightly dizzy. She shrugged it off and continued drinking, watching as the two Gryffindors danced on but the more and more she drank, the more and more she became affected by it.

                                        ༒
"Cannonball!" Leta shouted, jumping up onto a table but before she could jump to another one, she became light headed and she lost balance so she fell, cheek hitting the floor with a loud thud.

                                        ༒
Leta woke up with Peter, Remus and James surrounding her bedside. She was laying in James's bed because her injury were nothing Remus could fix. She shivered so she pulled the covers closer to her body.

"Are you okay?" James asked, inspecting each mark on her face. Her top lip had a small cut on it and she had around three bruises on her face and her arms were scattered with the purple marks. The more she thought, the more she remember falling but the more her head hurt.

"It's only a scratch." She chuckled, not having seen herself in the mirror yet however she could feel the aches of the mark as she ran her hands across her face. "A scratch? Have you seen how pale you are?" James asked the girl, fetching Peter to get a broken piece of mirror that Remus had smashed the night after a full moon.

She held the broken shared to her face and looked at each black and blue bruise and slightly bleeding cuts on her snow-white skin.