Prologue

HIGHMORE LOURDE CASINO’S POV

"HEY!"

I was surprised when someone suddenly appeared in front of me. I couldn’t see her face clearly because of the dim light of the bar that made me feel even more dizzy. Though I wasn’t too drunk yet because I could still stand up straight and walk properly. But the flashing light was really delirious, as if I was going to vomit anytime. Though this wasn't the first time I went to the bar. I was just here to enjoy this night — my last night of vacation, so as much as possible, I didn’t want to ruin it.

"Y-You're a-alone?" the girl muttered in question as if we knew each other.

"N-No?" I said stupendously.

I arched my brows as I looked at her whole body, from her head to her heels. He looked young — a minor, to be exact, but what was she doing here at the bar at this time? It was late at night already and . . . she looked very drunk because her body was now shaking and she no longer speaks properly.

But well, her clothes fit her. She was wearing a colored white v-neck spaghetti strap top that could almost see her tits. While at the bottom was a colored blue and tattered denim skirt that made her sexier because of its shortness.

I suddenly bit my lower lip when I felt a strange feeling from her. A strange heat slowly crept all over my body even though the bar was air-conditioned. But I tried to forget whatever I was feeling right now. I shook from left to right as I swallowed my wine without looking at her.

But she slowly approached me and sat on the sofa I was sitting on.

"C-Cheers?" she asked as she raised the snifter she was holding.

I also raised my snifter even though I was hesitant to do so. If I had a student like this, baka kaladkarin ko lang siya palabas when I saw him/her drinking in bars, lalong-lalo na kapag ganitong oras. Mabuti na lang talaga ay hindi ko kilala ang babaeng ito.

I was about to drink my wine as well when she suddenly eschewed it, so the wine poured into my white button-up shirt, long-sleeves and gray trouser I was wearing at the bottom.

My eyes narrowed as I looked at her who seemed happy with what she had done to me as I dropped the snifter on the table.

She grinned at me insanely, until I suddenly felt something soft on my lips. I didn't notice that she was already sitting on my lap while playing with my soft lips. I did nothing but respond to her passionate kisses, until I pushed her away from me while still holding both of her arms.

"How old are you now, babe?" I asked it crazily. My heart started beating so fast, and my manhood was slowly hardening as if it wanted to fight.

"I'm already eighteen, babe, don't worry . . . ” she playfully said as she smirked at me.

She was about to kiss me again but I immediately picked her up, and carried her out of the bar into my car at pinaharurot ito nang mabilis. Hanggang sa makarating kami sa harap ng mataas na building kung saan ang condo ko.

Dali-dali ko siyang ibinaba sa kotse at binuhat papasok ng building at ng kuwarto ko. Hanggang sa tuluyan ko siyang ibagsak sa kama ko.

Habang tinatanggal ang suot kong pang-itaas ay mapusok ko siyang hinalikan sa kaniyang labi.

I heard her moaning in pleasure . She was responding to my kisses so I lowered it to her neck and sucked it that gave me some horniness.

Gamit naman ang dalawa kong kamay ay walang hirap kong sinira ang mga suot niya, at ang natitira na lang ay ang two piece black na undergarments niya.