161

"Master, I will be with Longwang, we are going to Louyang to finish a mission." Fei Qianchi explained. Zhu Longwang stood behind him, holding onto Xiao Bai.

Fei Shang turned to look at Fei Qianchi, brows wrinkling. Time had done him the same, Fei Shang was still the same youth from before. Only now, his temperament had finally been evened out, losing some of his vigor from the past.

Tian Sichan looked at them, merely nodding his head. "Go, you are already an immortal. If you had wanted, you could have moved out of this peak as soon as you became an immortal. Huayan and Mengshu have already ascended too. Now, Zhang Zaifan and Zhang Bingmei are close to ascending. Qi Meiyao is having some difficulties breaking out of Void Stage, but soon, she will ascend too. Even Fei Shang is quickly catching up."

Fei Qianchi smiled as he heard this, looking at Fei Shang. The youth was dressed in black as always, a stern look on his face.

"Fei Shang, I'll return soon. Don't be hasty and ascend to an immortal when I'm gone." Fei Qianchi joked, eyes lifting as he smiled.

Fei Shang shook his head, "It'll be a while until then, brother. Just be careful." Saying this, he also sent a look at Zhu Longwang.

Zhu Longwang walked over, his cold face a bit warmer as he said, "I'll have to trouble you with watching Xiao Bai." He handed the white cat to Fei Shang, who accepted him with a nod.

Xiao Bai purred as he leaned himself onto Fei Shang.

Fei Qianchi smiled. Now 500 years old, he was at the sixth layer of Golden Immortal. It would be long before he could break out of this stage, but he didn't mind. Fei Qianchi turned to look at Zhu Longwang as he asked, "Are you ready?"

Zhu Longwang nodded, taking out a blue sword. The sword's name was Sanfeng, scattered dreams.

As Zhu Longwang took out his sword, he cupped his fists as he said, "We will be taking our leave now." Then, the sword flew into the air as Zhu Longwang lightly stepped onto it.

"Master, Fei Shang, I will be back soon." Fei Qianchi also took out Baihe, the sword flying to the air as he lightly stepped onto it.

"Come back soon, and be careful. There have been more demonic cultivators within Louyang as of lately." Tian Sichan nodded his head and warned.

"Of course, Master." Fei Qianchi looked at Fei Shang, who looked back in turn with gentle eyes. Everyone was growing up now...

Fei Qianchi turned to Zhu Longwang, "We can leave now." With that, their swords took off into the sky.

With both of their swords moving at a fast speed, Fei Qianchi spoke leisurely to Zhu Longwang.

"Is your brother still in seclusion?" Fei Qianchi asked. He turned his eyes to look at Zhu Longwang, who nodded.

"Yes, he... will not be coming out any time soon. He has been facing many internal demons during this time, I reckon that he will try to get rid of his demons first." Zhu Longwang's voice was warm, his expression melting and turning warmer by the second, losing the coldness that normally resided on his face.

Fei Qianchi nodded, his white hair flying in the wind. "I see..." He stopped as he looked at Zhu Longwang who turned to look at him. There was a soft light behind Zhu Longwang's eyes that made Fei Qianchi's heart feel warm. "Is there anything you wish to do once we arrive in Louyang?"

Zhu Longwang shook his head, "No, I don't know the city all too well. Although I've spent a long time wandering many different places, I never frequented Louyang often." He looked away, avoiding Fei Qianchi's burning eyes.