infimary

Its 6.00 am maybe bcs I eat too much ramen yesterday my stomach hurt.
I get up and take a bath.

Even though my stomach hurt, but I think at least being with them make  me happy to go to school.

But my body keep getting worse I feel like I'm gonna throw up  .as I put my head on table I fall asleep  That when I hear the teacher voice echoing in my head calling mane "yn, yn are u sick?"

With my fuzzy head and wobbly body I can't rlly see anything or even move my body. my body and my eyes feels heavy.

The teacher understand the signal and told me to go to infimary (in my school THE INFIRMARY IS LIKE A GHOST ROOM LMAO NOBODY IN THERE)

"Saiki go with y/n. I'm worried if she fainted in hallway or something bad happen to her"demand the teacher.

I can barely see but we walked out of classroom together  I tried not to lose my grip so I put my hands on wall as we walk.

I feel like my kness gonna come off .

That when saiki wrap my arm around his neck as keep walking 🏃🏃.
(I'm running laps)

As we got there, i lay down in instant on soft bed as I'm drifted away. The last thing I see is saiki face. "He's always like that huh"..

Saiki pov

"Is she an idiot too now and why am I baby-sitting her?  Ofc I'm always like this "

I looked at her face ,she looks so peacefully (WHAT IS SHE, DEAD OR SOMETHING ?) Is it just summer or I feel warm. The morning Ray lights the room. I just take a sit and looked out of window. (Well like always the two of them just be alone AND NO TEACHER NEED TO THROW THEM INTO THE CLASSROOM)

I take a look at her SHE IS SNORING LOUDLY AND THIS IS WHAT U CALLED SICK PERSON?
She looks cold though as I use my () to warm her.

Even though it's sunny but it's cold the air.
I teleport to the nearest pharmacy and put it in her mouth.

--------------------------
Your pov

Strawberyy flavour.

I opened my eyes and loudly SAID "I FEEL MORE REFRESHED THANK MOM-"

I see saiki in front of me and I realized. I'm in school infirmary.

"Ur not my mom"

Saiki looked at me with"of course I'm not"

It's awkward though for boy and girl to be alone in one dark room that only have one window.

I check my uniform thoroughly " is everything okay "

That when saiki talk "I dont do anything"

ITS MY FIRST TIME HEARING HIS VOICE WOAH NICE VOICE SAIKI(well it's Hiroshi kamiya you know)

My mom come picked me up from school early and saiki go back to the classroom.

-------------------------------------
( ) this is my thoughts about how cringe or something my sentences

Hiroshi  kamiya have a nice voice-

And I know the infimary part is the most cliche but take it slow aren't we.