12

[ C h a p t e r : 1 2 ]
______________________

[ C h a p t e r  :  1 2 ]______________________

Seri tried to not get bothered about the looks. She didn't really want to college but she needed the attendance.

Last night , Her social media blew up last night and she didn't like the popularity.

Socially awkward , She absolutely hated human interaction. Eyes on the floor , The girl felt like she was being judged by everyone.

When she finally sat on her seat , she glanced up. Wishing Hyunjin was here , But he was on a holiday and she never felt this lonely.

Fiddling with her fingers , she stared at her table.

My table looks so pretty

The door opened and she saw the 6 boys come in , Particularly jeno and Shotaro looking for her.

She had left home earlier and not replied to any of their texts not to mention how the other 4 requested to follow her.

It Wasn't like she didn't want to meet this, it was just that she felt unconfined with the attention.

This was a free period since she had done her work, she pulled out her phone.

! Instagram Notifications !

-Huang.Renjun has requested to follow you !
-na.jaemin0813 has requested to follow you !
-

Yangyang_x2 has requested to follow you !
- fullsun00 has requested to follow you !

The girl groaned, shouldn't they be hating her ? Why are boys so complicated? She decided to just leave it like that and simply scrolled down.

The girl raised her eyes and froze when she saw the 6 boys stare at her. There were sitting at another corner but they were facing her and talking.

I-this is awkward

She pulled her hoodie on her face and tried to sink down on her chair. Where was Hyunjin when you needed him?

She glanced at her watch , 5 more minutes for the bell. She needed to bolt out of here if she didn't want a confrontation.

She felt her phone vibrat and she saw the Jeno was calling , she let it ring.

She had enough problems , why add more ?

Nervously tapping the Table , she counted down the seconds to which the bell would ring.

The minute the bell rang , she stood up and so did the boy. Mentally cursing, she sped down the corridor.

" Seri!" She heard Jeno calling her.