#8 Angels Part 2

Everyone else was already at the station when you and Reid got called " Another body was found. I'm gonna need you two to go to the crime scene." You responded "Ok, have Pen send us the address." You were already dressed. He finished getting ready, and walked out.  You looked up at him. He grabbed your face. You kissed him slowly and sweetly. "We have to go to the crime scene." "Ok." He handed you your gun.

You get to the crime scene to see the cops trying to cut her down from the tree. "Woah, Woah, what are you doing." Spencer says jumping out of the car. "Don't touch her!" You screamed. "Well, we took a bunch of picture just like you the sheriff ordered." Spencer look at him "He ordered you not to touch a damn thing." You calmed a bit as you said, "We need to look at this crime scene undisturbed." 

Reid put his hand on a cop's chest "Do you mind not standing there?" He wasn't really asking. "Thanks" he said as the guy stepped back. "He escalated his cuts-" Reid said as he crouched down. "They're not only bigger, cutting was done postmortem, it was the gunshot that killed her." He finished as he was studying the body. "How can you tell?" asked a cop. "Based on the lack of blood flow and scar tissue. If she were alive when this was done, there would be a lot more blood on her back."  Reid informed the cop. 

"Which means this wasn't S&M. This was symbolic." You added. "Symbolic of What?" asked a cop. "We're not sure. Can you smell that?" You asked. Reid looking at you "Lavender." "That doesn't grow around these parts." A cop added. "It's mainly around her legs." Reid said. "Why would he do that?" Asked another cop. "Reid can you look into it?" You asked as he nodded. "We can't trust the coroner to follow through." You finished. "Yeah, we need to deliver the profile." He said. Walking away you followed. 

You got in the car, "Do you know what pen or Sierra said?" You asked Reid. "Sierra explained it, Pen told us how to help you." You sighed "I didn't want for any of this." You looked out the window. He grabbed your thigh. "y/n I don't want you to say 'I'm sorry' for this again, you couldn't control it." He kept looking at you then back at the road. You cried a softly so no one could hear you. 

"The preachers not answering." Reid said in the back of the SUV with you next to him. "He's been in there for over 5 minutes, I haven't seen any movement yet." Said the cop who called it in. "What about Patrons?" You asked "Uh, It's closed." The cop responded. "The question is, is he alone?" Hotch asked. "Guys I've got movement." said a cop. "We should move in Sheriff." said the same cop. "Actually, we're better off establishing the perimeter first." Said the handsome Dr. Reid. "Than we can open a line of communication." He added. "Alright were go around. BANG BANG BANG. 

The sheriff fell to the ground. "Shots Fired! SHOTS FIRED!" Said a cop around you. You got down behind the door with Reid the cop that called it in going behind her car door. You tried to move the cop that was lying in open range. The preacher getting up and shooting more. You weren't giving up, Reid came over to help. You realised he was shot after a second. "Reid!" You cried. 

Morgan and JJ came over. Morgan grabbed Spence and dragged him back over to the back of the car. JJ came over and helped you drag the sheriff back behind the car. Neither of you being able to get him, you ran over to Reid. 

You grabbed where he was bleeding from, it was his neck. JJ and Morgan both went to go get him. You staying back and helping Reid. Morgan got multiple cops to come with him and he said "Move." You looked around to see multiple cops down. You stayed with Reid, You ran to go grab your phone calling for an ambulance. 

"We need a medic now! You screamed. "There's too much blood!" You kept screaming you started crying. "Hey! Hey, You're doing great, keep looking at me." You cried more "You gotta stay with me, ok?" "Eyes on me. Eyes one me baby." He started getting worse "Yeah." was the last thing he said before... his eyes shut. You kept crying, you just started loving this man, you gave him everything he can't go anywhere. 

"No!No! NO! Spencer? Spence!.. Open your eyes." You kept crying you tried being strong for him. You wanted the team to get him "Hurry!" The EMT showed up "Federal agent down, hurry, over here." They slid him onto the gurney. Garcia called but cruz answered he wanted the run down. "Two of ours and three of theirs." You said "I'll call you back."

You had Morgan go with Reid to get his arm checked out. An officer came up "I'll take you two I know a fast route." JJ and you got in thanking him. 

You ran to the bathroom after getting told he would was in surgery and he was doing better than expected. You started washing your hands you couldn't stop his blood all over your hands. You looked up into the mirror above you. You punched it (you had a thing for punching mirrors) You then fell back onto the floor with you hands dripping wet and you balling your eyes out. 

JJ walked into the waiting room where you were sitting waiting for the doctor. "Spence would've read like two books by now, maybe even three." she said. You started crying "It should've been me." JJ responded with "or me or any of us." "No, he pushed me out of the way. If he doesn't make it-" You start crying harder. She grabbed your hand "He'll make it." "He has to," You didn't want to give the relationship away, even if he passed you wouldn't tell anyone. "he's just too young, he's barley lived yet." She said to you "You know he wants kids." You got a little excited, "Can you imagine spence as a dad?" You laughed "That'd be the luckiest kid in the world. no doubt." Then Pen walked in "Hey." She pulled you into a hug. You broke into her arms crying "it's my fault." 

To be continued...

Authors note.

I cried a lot during this. I hope you guys are enjoying it so far. If any of you ever need anything I'm here<3. Love you guys. 

I deleted a lot in this one lol. So... I'm setting the tone in the first few chapters so that the end is more emotional. There will be a happy ending in this fic.