Chapter 8 (Free Time)

AN: Fuck the japanese money system

Sid walked out of the academy. It was her first unofficial day there, and she must say.

She hates it.

It's all so boring, and the students there more so.

She tried to make things interesting by jumping and dancing on the desk when Iruka's back was turned, but then he caught her.

His yelling wasn't pretty. And neither was his snot. She was sure that if she had her mouth open, something would go down in her throat and make her churn it back up.

Since she didn't feel like throwing up or gagging, she kept her mouth shut for the next fifteen minutes. But then she got bored and made some spitballs.

Don't ask where she got a straw.

She targeted this pink haired stuck up, the boy with a duck kink, and Dolphin-fucker. Plus the dude with a dog kink. She wasn't gonna ask about why they have those kinks. She didn't wanna know.

Long story short, she made it through the day. And that was what brought her to now.

She walked around the village aimlessly, Naruto saying he had to go clean up his awesome prank, which was a total bummer, but it was ight with her.

She's been walking around for about an hour, before something captured her eye.

A son and father laughing together. They were inside a barbecue restaurant, and the child stuck his chopsticks up his nose.

She frowned faintly before her stomach growled. She silently told it to shut up before she walked away.

She wasn't hungry right now. The same as yesterday.

Speaking of which, I've been here for two days and one night. I need to go grocery shopping, soon...

She walked around, just looking at things in store windows. She saw a little knickknack shop, so she entered, the bell ringing with a beautiful chime.

She saw an old lady sweeping the floor, and an old man looking around.

It made her feel comfortable. Like she could be nice and didn't have to be overdramatic and rude like most the time. She could just relax.

She smiled at the women as the women smiled back.

"Welcome." Sid nodded her head before going to look over at some cute little figurines.

She studied some of them, finding them each cute and unique before she stumbled upon a few that looked like someone shat them out and called them art.

They were just

They were just...weirdly adorable. Sid found them to be a lot like her in this undescribable way.

Or maybe she just liked them.