Everything sucks-9

So a couple days have gone by since that while kissing incident. Eli and Danni have been together, every waking moment, but always at Eli's house now. I've only seen him two times since it happened and he barely acknowledged me. He's definitely avoiding me. Danni's bitchyness has intensified because I keep asking about Eli. Bad decision, but I'm curious!

Is he bi now, does he hate me, is he okay? He skips the computer class we have together. It's now boring with only Cameron there to keep me company. Nick was still in his stupid coma. Everything has happened so fast and I don't like it. It's all too much. I was never good under pressure.

I've told Jade and Robbie about the kiss. I made them promise not to tell anybody. Honestly, I didn't mean for them to know but we were sitting together, talking about Nick, confessing secrets and stuff when out of nowhere I just told them.

It's lunch hour, but I've lost my appetite. I lost it that horrible night when everything went wrong and I haven't seemed to get it back.

Sitting down at my lunch table, Jade and Robbie already seated, I hear Robbie go, "Wanna hear a joke?"

But Jade immediately puts down Robbie's joyful mood with a, "That's okay, you're a joke by yourself."

I laugh taking a seat, "Damn son, get shut down."

Robbie flips both of us off.
Oh the double bird, "You know what? Talking to you guys don't bring me any benefits."

"Mhmm. Anyway, I need help with my math homework," Jade says opening her math book in front of her. "I don't know how to do this."

Robbie replays, "Ah, I'm not surprised."

I chuckle, "friendship goals."

Jade looks down at the empty space in front of me, "No lunch."

"Not hungry," I respond.

Jade and Robbie both share glances at each other, but Robbie's the first to speak, "Is this about Eli."

I dismiss him quickly, "I don't really want to talk about it."

It angers me slightly that they keep asking me about it. I understand they're worried but they should focus more on Nick or something. I've visited him as much as I've can. The doctors say to talk to him because they think it might help, but they don't know for sure. I always end up sighing deeply in when I start to think of Nick.

Once I arrive home I immediately feel stepping back on the bus because I see Eli's car in my drive way. I guess Danni asked why they kept going to his house, so he probably just decided to come here. Gosh they're probably fucking right now.

I look up at the sky, wondering why God would be so cruel to put a hunk like Eli on the earth, make him go for my sister, kiss me, then avoid me.

I've tried to 'not' like Eli, per say, but I fail to every time. I close my eyes and all I see is the light of his. I have it bad.

And with that, I put the key in the key hole and open the door.

I walk into the Kitchen but I see no one in there. I throw my bag on a near-by chair and get an apple. Voices drift into the room from the living room.

"And then Rebecca was all like, 'I kinda like her shoes,' and then I was like, 'literally Rebecca," my sisters voices goes on.

I quietly walk into the room and announce my presence, "Oh no, sounds like word war three. You should totally bomb her neighborhood. That'll show her."

Danni and Eli look up from their position on the couch to look at me. Danni rolls her eyes at me, but Eli just gets visibly uncomfortable. I could see Friends playing on the television, which is funny because Eli hates Friends.

I take a bite out my apple. "Whatever," I say crossing my legs. I start to walk out of the room but I hear Danni call my name.

"Kade," Danni says. "Mom was cleaning your room and she found a whole in your wall. She wants an explanation. And frankly, so do I. What happened, did one of your gay tv couples break up," she snares.

I clench my jaw, still turned away from them, and then walk up the stairs trying to calm myself.

I lay on my top of my blankets, staring at my ceiling. My door slowly creeps open revealing a nervous looking Eli.

He gulps, "I need Friends, season 2 DVD, and Danni says it's in your room and she won't come up to get it. Where's it at."

I just point over to my dresser, not getting up and not saying a word. He grabs the DVD, but just as he's about to close my door I call to him. He huffs out as if he knows he can't just walk away but dreads having to talk to me.

"Yes?" He questions.

I sit up in my bed looking at him, "We need to talk."

Eli responds harshly, his nerves gone immediately, "There's nothing to talk about."

I tilt my head to the side, "Yeah, there wouldn't be if we talked about it already."

Eli scratches at his neck and then walks over to my bed. He sits next to, close for someone that I thought was avoiding me.

"Why did you kiss me," I ask, my voice softening.

Looking down at his shoes like they're the most interesting thing in the world he answers, "I-I don't know. I guess I just really wanted to. I've been having these... these thoughts for a while now. I mean not just about you, but other guys. I mean, well you mostly, but I don't know. Everything is so confusing. I know I like girls, I just... I- I think I like boys also. God that sounds so weird saying out loud!" All I could do was just stare dumbfounded at him. I wasn't really expecting him to actually tell me. He probably has been holding this in for a long time and just needed to get it off his chest. So, is he bisexual?

Hesitantly, I take my hand and grip his chin, forcing him to look up at me. "Listen, everything will be okay."

He visibly clenched his jaw, but then he looked down at my lips again. He's staring directly at them and my stomach is doing that so many summersaults it could join the Olympic gymnastic team.

I pull his chin closer to mine, making our lips meet. I drop my hands on his shoulders. Eli wraps his arms around my back, drawing me closer. Our tongues gliding together, him taking dominance. I hear a slight moan escape from Eli's mouth, which obviously turns me on. He pushes me back onto my bed: him on top. He slips his knee in between my legs, grinding on me. My hands find their way into his hair. I want to continue but Danni's heavy footsteps stop us abruptly.

Eli climbs off of me, fixing his shirt. He clears his throat and picks up the DVD, leaving my room.

I sit there stunned. I can hear Eli and Danni talking from outside the door. Did I just cheat with Eli. Again. God, I groan, falling back on my bed.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
(A/N) guys I am deeply deeply sorry for the lack of updates. Im thinking about making the chapters shorter so I can update more frequently because I never have time to finish. I am a very busy bee. Anyways I hope you like the chapter and (SPOILERS FOR THE FOSTERS AND GLEE)

HOLY FUCK GUYS HAVE YOU SEEN JUDE AND CONNOR ON THE FOSTERS. I've never been more excited about pinkies touching. I cried. I can't believe it finally happened. And oh my god Blaine kissed Kurt on glee. Everything's finally coming together. And on the Walking Dead there's this new guy Aaron and he's going to be gay. Everything is working out. Oh and Shameless, Mickey and Ian, such good acting. Anyways guys I love the support you have given this book. I smile everytime I get a notification. Please vote and comment, it means so very much.

-Unedited

-Emily