𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿.

☾ఌ☽ఌ☾ఌ☽ఌ☾ఌ☽

☾ఌ☽ఌ☾ఌ☽ఌ☾ఌ☽

"𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑜𝑛, 𝑤𝑒 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑔𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑝ℎ𝑎𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑒𝑚𝑝𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛."

I THREW ON a pink t-shirt with a golden brown sweater on top, matching with light blue jeans. I walked downstairs into the kitchen where everyone sat, happily eating their breakfast while making small conversation.

I sat down next to my dad, putting a pancake onto my plate while Molly poured me some pumpkin juice. "Thank you," I told her, taking small bites out of my pumpkin flavored delicacy.

"Good morning," my dad greeted, placing a small kiss on my cheek while taking a sip of his tea. "Go' mornigh," I reply, with a mouthful of food. We chuckle silently as Harry and Ron make their way down as well to eat breakfast.

"What do you say about having a day just for the two of us?" He asks, raising his eyebrows in question. I scratch my chin, pretending to ponder over the request. "Hm, I'm not too sure...will there be chocolate?" I give a cheeky smile as he rolls his eyes, "if you want chocolate we'll get chocolate." He rolls his eyes, and shakes his head slowly.

"She learnt it from the best." Sirius mutters to my dad while chuckling, trying to go unheard but I laugh anyways.

I finish eating my breakfast and drinking my coffee, before putting it all in the sink, making small conversation with the twins and their shop they hope to soon open up. "Where will you get the money?" I ask them, the question sticking in my mind the whole time.

George and Fred look to each other and back at me, "we already have that sorted out, don't worry your pretty little head about it." Fred dismissed me, as I rolled my eyes playfully. "Alrighty, but I won't be one of your test subjects, ya hear?" I tell them honestly, wagging my finger at them.

"You really think we'd test our products out on our costumers —" Fred started.
"Let alone our favorite one?" George continued as each boy laughed.

I gaped at them rolling my eyes, "you literally tested your products out on people at the beginning of the year." I scoffed.

The boys chuckled quietly, "hey, they signed up for it!" Fred mumbled.
"No one to blame but themselves.." George agreed, nodding his head as if trying to believe himself. I muttered a small 'mhm' before they walked off chuckling, something about 'we gotta prank her first when we go back to school.'