Chapter 21

(I put a picture of  Zero when he's older in the media)

-3rd person pov-

"You want a fight? I'll give you a fight!" As Leonard lunged again aiming for Snow's neck she side-stepped and axe kicked Leonard to the ground.

"Ugh!" Leonard groaned as Snow summoned her dark sword and brought it down to Leonard.

He rolled away just in time and threw one of the twin blades directly at Snow's head.

She turned around quickly and used the sword to block the blade as the blade fell with a clang.

They run towards each other and their swords clash sending them both flying backwards but both also landing perfectly.

"I don't care if you're Leonard Fantasia or the male lead! I will change my fate!" Snow said in a deep demonic voice that didn't sound like her.

Her eyes shone a blood-red instead of her normal dark blue.

She attacked Leonard at lightning speed. Leonard blocked and dogged just as fast.

With each clash of their weapons, their eyes grew redder and redder with blood lust.

"Enough games!" She pushed Leonard into the fountain and froze him in place.

Swords made of ice spun round and round then they all darted to Leonard who was unable to defend himself.

"Say buh-bye, dark prince," She said laughing maniacally.

"Snow!" When Snow heard her father call her name her eyes faded back to a beautiful dark blue and the swords of ice turned into water.

"Father?" As soon as she lost concentration Leonard got behind her and raised the dagger above her head.

Snow quickly grabbed his hand and blew nightshade into his face.

He staggered backwards, his eyes lightening in color before fully collapsing.

"Leo!" Called king Lennon as he and his wife rushed to him.

"Snow, what happened!? Are you okay?" King Victor asked but his daughter remained unresponsive.

-Snow's pov-

'What... Happened? Where am I?... Who am I?' Everything in my mind was jumbled up. All my thoughts and memories.

'I had the same reaction when we first signed a contract.' Said a voice in my head.

'Y-You... Are, Silver? R-Right?' I said trying to remember what happened.

'Enough chatting. Master! You need to ask your father for help, neither Silver nor you can heal yourself!' He said with a hint of panic in his voice.

'My father?' I said as I fell onto something warm, my eyes growing heavier and heavier. Then I heard his voice.

"Snow! Don't fall asleep! J-Just wait, wait a little longer!" He sounded so distant and getting farther away by the second.

Then it became noisier.

I wanted to cover my ears but my body was exhausted.

'The voices won't leave me alone. And I know they never will' That was my last thought before falling into the sweet embrace of darkness.

-Victor's pov-

I was on my way back to Lennon's office, and I was shocked to see that he was coming behind me instead of coming from the direction of the office.

"Lennon? Has the meeting between you and my daughter ended already?" I ask in a calm voice.

"Yes, and I must say, she is such a bright child, I wish I had a daughter like her," he said dreamily, which I easily got annoyed by.