Mission 5: Exam Day and Unwelcome surprise

('Thinking')

"Speaking"

All-Might/Buff

~~~~~~~~~Izuku POV~~~~~~~~

Two months had passed and it was now exam day. These two months were peaceful, for the most part anyways. There was a rather strange request from Nezu a month ago. Normally I'd refuse to help without knowing the reason, but he told me he'd owe me a favor. I couldn't refuse that kind of offer. I smirked knowing having Nezu owe me a favor was worth my weight in gold.

The job itself was pretty easy, I just had to clean Takoba beach. Only took a couple of days with Realize, I just turned all the junk back into their base materials. Nezu showed up and had all the materials hauled away. I wondered what he had planned, I just hoped it wouldn't come back to bite me in the ass.

During these two months, after my first date with Momo went well. For the most part, minus the talk about my past. However the mystery of how she knew about me was finally solved. I never would have guessed, she was the girl I saved that night. I was extremely pissed that night, I tend to lose sight of things when torture is involved. So I never really took a good look at her.

We continued having dates at least once a week, we texted and called each other daily. I was really enjoying spending time with her. Although she wanted to spend more time with me, she never lost sight of her goal of becoming a hero. She spent a good amount of her time studying for the exam. Even though we both are recommended students, she still has to take an exam. 

It was still abit early, but I decided to head to the exam site and meet Nezu early

~~~~~~~Same time/UA Exam site~~~~~~

~~~~~~Nezu POV~~~~~~

Oh boy I got abit to excited in my other project, and may have forgotten a tiny issue. Both Izuku and Toshinori are going to be in the same room. On top of that his sister Izumi will be taking the regular exam. As fun as it is messing with Izuku, this is one big red button I'd rather not press. 

I'd better figure out a way to control this situation, before Izuku kills Toshinori. While Izuku can't match Toshinori's full strength, he can still match him at about 30% percent. Couple that will his quirk, intelligence, combat experience and most importantly his willingness to kill. Izuku could actually pull off what most villains can only dream of, kill All-Might.

I decided to separate them for now, until I can figure out how Izuku will react to seeing him. I don't think Izuku would kill him on sight but..... Izuku is a wildcard I can't fully read. I guess I'll convince Izuku to watch the practical exam from the fake city instead of the observation room. Now to deal with Toshinori, if I'm lucky he won't notice Izuku but better have a back up plan. I had my secretary call Toshinori to my office.

All-Might:" I AM ENTERING YOUR OFFICE LIKE YOU ASKED NEZU SIR!"

Nezu:" Ah Toshinori, have a seat I have something very important to discuss with you. You can power down, this will take abit of time Its better if you save some of your transformation time. ('You might need it later')

Toshinori:" Thank you sir, now what is this about?"

Nezu:" This involves Parabellum, being the number one hero I'm sure you know of them." Toshinori stiffened, after hearing the name.

Toshinori:" I know of them, they are the government's assassins. They do dirty work and take no prisoners. They aren't any better than villains, I'd lock them all up if I could."