A/N

I feel like I had to make another A/N

1. I am not abandoning this story! I know I've been ghosting for at least two weeks between the last couple of updates, but it's just from a lack of motivation for everything, not lack of passion for this fanfic.

2. I am actively trying to push myself to write and post. I don't want you guys to think I don't care. Because I do, deeply. I'm so happy I chose to write this.

3. As I started to plan this story out more and more, I will be adding things in that I did not mention in the first A/N chapter. Here's a short list.

• Hella Dumbledore slander. Like, as much as umbridge.

• As the story progresses into OOTP, Canon Snape, will not be the same as my head-canon Snape. I loath canon Snape, but this Snape will be different. This Snape will not be viewed as a big hero, either. Man's done some fucked up shit.

• Echo won't end up with any Weasley. Sorry. I originally wanted her to be with Harry, but I thought of another person. Lecho.

4. In my first A/N chapter I mentioned a black, side OC. They will be introduced in the next few chapters. Now, if you are black, I want you to call my shit out if I portray my character in any stereotype. I did do some research and taught myself some hidden stereotypes to avoid, and I will try my best, but I can guarantee I will not be perfect. I want my fanfic to have representation without the harsh stereotypes and other niches.

5. If you have any headcanons or anything you want in this story, I'm semi-open to suggestions. As long as it doesn't fuck with my plot I might fulfill. :)

6. Messages are, and will always be open.

Enjoy a picture of Tink, the bitch this story is dedicated to. (Don't worry, I love her more than I love myself)

Fun fact: she's the size of an 8 month old kitten even though she just turned five. She's A runt. Like me. :)

 :)