27 - SMUT WARNING

What is your substance, whereof are you made,
That millions of strange shadows on you tend?
Since every one hath, every one, one shade,
And you but one, can every shadow lend.
Describe Adonis, and the counterfeit
Is poorly imitated after you;
On Helen's cheek all art of beauty set,
And you in Grecian tires are painted new:
Speak of the spring, and foison of the year,
The one doth shadow of your beauty show,
The other as your bounty doth appear;
And you in every blessed shape we know.
In all external grace you have some part,
But you like none, none you, for constant heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n UH IM WRITING SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER SO LIKE IF U KNOW ME OR ARE UNCOMFY SKIP- but if not, boost :) i heard smut gets u some uh... views.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fuck his towel dropped. 

still embracing me tightly, i felt his hard dick press against my stomach as he pulled me in from my lower back. butterflies filled my stomach. i could feel his outline in depth it felt like. looking up at him, i met eyes with him, he was too, looking down at me. the passion in his eyes gave me butterflies. 

he leaned down to kiss me, then picked me up by my thighs and carried me to his bed, not breaking the kiss once. leaning down onto me, he started to slowly undress me, leaving hickies as he went. once he reached my lower stomach i moaned lightly.

he looked up at me and smirked, pulling my pants down further exposing my skin to the cold January air.

"just before i do anything, is there anything off limits or are you okay princess" he said (consent king) 

"fuck just do anything" i whispered moments before that gap between my legs and the air was filled by a warm tongue. i flinched with pleasure as he groaned into me lightly, i felt the vibrations run up my body. 

taking that as a good sign, his tongue started traveling and exploring in every crevice. he was teasing me. i moaned again lightly to signal that i was enjoying it, but to quit teasing me. understanding, his tongue made it back up to my clit, circling around it lightly. my whole body shook as i tried to say his name. or rather, moan his name. 

but as he sped up, i found that it was nearly possible to get any words out at all. all i could manage to do was whimper. my fingers wrapped in his hair as his tongue mercilessly darted around. how was he so good at this?

nearing my edge, i started moaning louder slowly clenching my thighs. then he pulled away.

i looked up at him with disappointment, but he just laughed and held up one finger. 

standing up, i was met with his dick again. bracing myself as i watched him line up against me, i knew i wasn't ready. in the middle of my inhale, without warning he pushed it inside of me. i quickly felt all 8 inches resting inside me, ready to go.

my jaw dropped as tears flooded my eyes. he paused, waiting for me to adjust, then crawled carefully onto the bed and on top of me. looking into his eyes, he started pumping without warning. my eyes closed quickly and i let out a whiny moan. fuck. 

his hand wrapped around my neck as he flipped me over, still on top of me from behind. going from my neck, to my hair, then back to my neck again before leaning forward to kiss me softly before he started pumping harder and faster.

i buried my head into my pillow, but was immediately pulled back up by my hair. as wil went faster, soft moans started to flood out of him. his appearance truly matched his moans. soft but such a turn on. 

"f-fuck lavender" he whined quietly and grunted lightly. he continued to moan my name until he was speechless, then he hit my g-spot.

"fuck!" i cried out almost screaming. he hit it harder. at this point i was just a mess. whining, i squeezed the pillow in front of me that was already slightly soaked with tears. 

"fuck baby u feel so good" wil moaned out gritting his teeth, than raising his eyebrows and slightly opening his jaw. he tried to form another sentence, but couldn't

"f-fuck wil im about to c-" i said but before i could finish my sentence he was slamming into me as hard as he could with his hands around my neck. i finished and cried out into the pillow his name. 

realizing he was waiting to finish, i turned around and without warning, i took his hands off his dick and shoved it down my throat. he threw his head back with pleasure and his moans turned into cries. his mouth was wide open and his eyes were closed, but his eyebrows were still turned upwards. 

"fuck" he cried, moaning and gritting his teeth as he released into my mouth. swallowing, i looked back up a him. a bead of sweat hit my face and i grinned. 

"fuck" he sighed smiling and pushed me backwards onto his bed and wrapped us with covers, continuing to kiss my sticky body all over. i embraced him tightly, smelling his deodorant that was now radiating off of him.

"fuck lavender you're so perfect" he said burying his head in me.

"i love you wil" i said before drifting quickly to sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n dont make me regret this ffs. LMAO I ENJOYED WRITING IT but if this gets like 6 views- ah its chill idc :) im thankful for all 200+ reads and the few of you who regularly read my updates :) i love u guys -sid