13

[ C h a p t e r  :  1 3 ]
___________________

[ C h a p t e r  :  1 3 ]___________________

Haechan tightened the tie on his neck. Brushing his hair again , he inspected his reflection.

" Looking hot as usual " He complimented himself and grabbed his wallet and phone.

Truth fully speaking,  Haechan himself thought that he was handsome.

He loved everything about himself except his height.

[ he seriously is so hot ]

Making his way down  , he check himself in the mirror before Locking the door beyond him .

He saw the car pull into his driveway.
Grinning,  he made his way to the car.

" Hey Jeno " he said as he pulled the belt across his body , securing it.

" Hey Haechan " jeno said as he stepped on the accelerator.

The two boys were cousins , as Jeno's mum was His Mums sister. They knew each other since they were born with Jeno being the elder one.

" So you excited? " jeno asked.

" To see him ? Hell no " Haechan said bitterly.

Jeno chuckled and responded
" I like your personality always "
Haechan smiled softly and continued " He invites us to some Fancy ass Hotel to make us like him , Fake ass "

" Who doesn't hate him ?"

Haechan shrugged and watched jeno pull up. Getting out , he commented " Here we go again "

The two walked through the luxurious hotel . They saw their family sitting at the table.

Jaemin glanced at them and mouthed " Help me " and smiled sweetly to the old lady ,  his grandmother clinging on pestering him about marriage.

Shotaro was leaning on the chair talking with Renjun and  Yangyang who beckoned them to come towards them.

The minute they sat down , Jaemin came.

" Why can't we just Ditch this?" He complained as he pulled out a chair.

As mentioned earlier , Jeno and Haechan were cousins.

Yangyang and Renjun were siblings as they had the same parents,  with yangyang taking his dads name and Renjun , his mothers.

The both of them went to school in different countries,  Germany and China.  When they both reached teenage , they were shipped to Korea.

Their mother was just a cousin to the person all the boys called
' Father '.

Father or Mr.Leeteuk , was only biologically Shotaro's,  Jaemins and Jeno's dad.

Because they all were sent to his house.

They just called him that. 

Mr. Leeteuk was now with Shotaro's mum , his soulmate. But he wanted custody of all the male descendants.

And they hated him.

Jaemin slowly asked " So did you tell Seri ? "

Jeno nodded,  a big smile on his lips " yeah tomorrow at cafe coco at 4 "

The others listened to the boy. Even if they didn't show it , all of them was looking forward to meeting her.

She was their soulmate , even if they didn't want to associate with her. There was a bond forming.

The door opened and in came the person they all despised.

" oh my favourites " Leeteuk said as he pulled them into a hug. They obliged as their entire family was present.

Breaking from the hug , he asked the boys " How are your girlfriends ?"

Yangyang smiled fakely , " Oh , they are just fine " answering for the rest also.

Leeteuk nodded and said " Ill attend to the others " and walked away.

Renjun let out a breath " Geez , shall we go out ? " .

The six boys walked out to the Balcony as they sat on the railings,   the floor and chairs.

Shotaro's phone rang.

Picking up , he smiled brightly showing his eye smile.

" hey seri " he put the phone on speaker.

" Hi Shotaro "

" Never expected you to jump down "

" you guys looked so scary and i don't like attention " she became quieter towards the end.

The boys eyes softened as they huddled around Shotaro,  hearing the conversation.

" So what are you up to ? "

" me ? Just chilling "

The door behind the boys opened and a waiter peeked in.

" Sir they are looking for you "

Standing up , Shotaro immediately said that he was busy and Seri accepted it saying she won't hold him back and bid him bye.

But what took the other 4 boys by surprise was when she said a sentence.

" I love you Taro and Tell jeno too"

Renjun silently looked at the ceiling  , his desicion becoming more complicated.

Jaemin noticed this and frowned , he knew exactly what was in all his friends mind.

Never in their  21 years,  had the boys expected to take  a desicion that could impact their  relationship with their family and  girlfriend .

And with a heavy heart , they walked back into the avenue.

A desicion had to be taken quickly.

I edited my book cover too

i hope that cleared your doubts??

Also I put SERENDIPITY | NCT 00 For a fanfiction awards .
Nothing serious,  just simply for two slots.

90's love ( category 1  )
Slot jeno

And -

Work it ( category 3 )
Nct as a group .

Anyway you'll have any requests? ?