Chapter 14: "Victory?"

L took a deep breath. "We have enough info to get Misa in a courtroom at least... and Light?" He said turning to me. "I have an idea." I said with a smile.
We turned away and set off to Light's house, and to no surprise Misa was there. "Your under arrest." I said coldly. She turned around, pale as snow. "N-no...!" She said covering her eyes. L reached for her but then stopped. "Rem... huh?" L said lost in thought.

"Do they happen to be your shinigami?" She gasped. "W-Who's that... haha..." She was sweating. She slowly slipped her hand under Light's blanket and pulled out her cell phone. "Haha... my d-dads calling me." A buzzing came from her phone. "Your an orphan." L said in a serious tone. She quickly yelled into the phone. "Help me!!" I reached into L's pocket and pulled out a taser. He kept one there for safety measures. I shot it into the phone. It began to smoke.

"Q you broke the phone, we can't find out who she was on the phone with now!!" He yelled. "Q?" I asked. "A code-name to truly hide your identity." He replied. "R-Rem... please do come back..." She mumbled. "Rem!?" I said rushing over and grabbing her wrists. She squealed loudly at the tightness of my grasp. "You never told anyone your real name right Q?" L said. "N-no...?" I said confused. "I have a plan." He replied. I let go of her wrists, L locked the door. I walked towards him.

He leaned his head over to me and began to whisper. "Ahh!" I said in amazement. "T-that's—!" I said. He silenced me. "Shh Q." He whispered. I walked towards Misa, who had been curled up on Lights bed. I grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her outside. There was a police car waiting for us and I threw her into the vehicle. "You have the right to
remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in court."

"Oh hey, this happened a long time ago but... it was cool!" You had finally finished your recording of the events of everything that happens after you caught Misa. (This is a way of not prolonging the series.)

Recordings>Select>Play:

"We had just caught Misa and then... it was time for Light." > > >

We visited a high tech repair shop, there we fixed Misa's tased cell phone. The number Misa had been called from was to no surprise, Light Yagami. We dragged him to court and used our evidence that well... made sense... to the judges. Of coarse we couldn't tell them about the shinigami, our lives were still in danger. And then it happened. Whilst court was occurring and Matsuda was showing his wound the judge stopped talking. He turned pale and then slammed his head onto the desk.

"He's dead." Those words are what put Light Yagami, in a cell. His dad was backing him up in court and was deeply saddened at the truth. After that occurred L seemed positive that the Shinigami "Rem", could not hurt us. But by talking to Light Yagami's Shinigami "Ryuk" the truth was soon unveiled. The Shinigami seemed to mention these "Shinigami eyes" thing quite naturally. And as we exited the building, we were greeted with a pile of dust.

At first I was frightened of meeting my demise, but L reassured me that that pile of dust... could've been important. Seven days after Lights imprisonment his execution was set in stone. 6th of May, somehow... that was reassuring yet sad. I turned to L, he was... quite sad. Light was screaming the whole time, eventually the rope fell with a sickening snap. That's all in the past now... thank god. I was quite sad after that occurred, I had no reason to stay there. But Lawliet, his true name... insisted I stay. We solved many other mysteries together too.

We got really close, you could even say we were best friends. One day he invited me to a cafe, the same one we met in. Then later on he—

"Stop that recording and help me bake!"
"Oh, sorry—"

* c l i c k *

> > > Recording end. :)

THE STORY AIN'T OVER YET HOL' UP.

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

ONE MESSAGE, FROM HANA:
Hey, I managed to send you a message (Y/n). You and L still doing good? This is Hana btw. Can NOT believe you stole a winning shot like him!! Meanwhile my bf is so lazy... happy for you though! Heard about the auction? That... was fake... right?

REPLY:
What auction?

ONE MESSAGE, FROM HANA;
Turn on your TV.

REPLY:
Okay...?

REPLY:
What the—

L HAS JOINED THE CHATROOM.

ONE MESSAGE, FROM L:
The Shinigami... has returned.

REPLY:
God no!!

TWO MESSAGES, FROM L:
Ready (Y/n).
Let's get behind this.

REPLY:
You know what... let's just do this!!

ONE MESSAGE, FROM HANA:
Get a room losers.

L HAS LEFT THE CHATROOM.

THEEE MESSAGES, FROM HANA:
JAHAHAHAHSHHSHS
Wait who's that outside my door?
HOLD ON IS THAT L?!

HANA HAS LEFT THE CHATROOM.

REPLY:
Tf

END