CHAPTER 31:NAUGHTY LITTLE DREAMS

Jeremy pulled me onto his lap and my legs parted either side of him,there was only a thin towel covering us both. The only thing that was separating him from pressing against me,it was the only thing that was stopping him from slipping inside of me finally.

I wanted him!

I've wanted him inside of me,I've been dreaming of this moment for far too long. The man makes me feel naughty and I finally want to know what it feels like to have him inside me.

The sauna was creating little droplets of sweat all over my body,all over his too. I liked feeling sweaty with him. I liked the way my body felt against his, all wet and slippy. Slippy enough that he could slide it right inside of me now and we would be good to go.

"Vanessa.."He moaned,and removed the towel from my body and threw it to the floor of the sauna. He set his mouth on my nipple and licked his way around."Such perfect perky tits."

I undid the knot on his towel and I removed it so he was as naked and on show as I was. I moved myself against his rock hard erection,as I did I looked at the expression on his face. He liked it!

"You want to?"He asked."Please,tell me that you do because you're driving me fucking insane."He was desperate for me to say Yes and I desperately wanted to.

Instead of giving him an answer,I lifted my body up and positioned myself over his erection before moving down on it. Taking in every inch of him just like I've been dreaming about.

Oh God! The pleasure started to build within me,the sweat started to pour out of me like a shower had poured over me. He was inside of me and his hands were on my waist pushing me back and forth on his cock.

"Oh God!"I moaned."Oh God! Mmm!!"

My eyes fluttered open and I released that I had been moaning in my sleep, moving about the bed like I was in the act itself. It was just a dream! A filthy dream that's going to be on my mind for the rest of the day.

Jeremy Austin! I turned in bed and saw his side empty. He rises early in the morning for a work out before he starts his day. It has become a common thing for me to wake up alone. I guess I better get up and see him before he leaves.

I walked downstairs and towards the kitchen,where I caught first glimpse of him after the raunchy dream that I had. Jeremy was sitting at the island, looking through emails on his phone with his breakfast half eaten in front of him.Alma was clearing away in the kitchen.

I walked towards Jeremy without him knowing and snuck my arms around his neck."Good Morning."I whispered, in his ear.

"Good Morning,Gorgeous."He replied, placed his arm around me and having a squeeze of my Butt. A squeeze that was discreet enough that Alma didn't notice.

These past few weeks I've noticed it has become a thing of his to call me Gorgeous. I like it though,I think it's cute! I like this side of Jeremy Austin.The past couple of weeks it's been me and him,his Friday night mess around has been with me and no one else.

Alma stood in the kitchen,smiling as she watched our display. She's become aware of our development right off the bat. She's happy about it though,I can tell! She placed my breakfast down on the island, right next to Jeremy.

"Thank you,Alma."I sat down at the island in front of my plate. Alma smiled, and left the kitchen to do some chores around the house."I wish that you would wake me in the morning,I would like to have breakfast with you."

"We have the weekend to do that,and you looked too comfortable to wake." He turned on his stool to face me."You must have needed the rest after last night."