34

Author's P.O.V

     Then the banners behind them were changed with the new rankings. Then the I-landers were told to put their name plates and wear the badges. Then suddenly the Unit cards were shown on the screen.

     The I-landers then looked at it confused. "Due to the elimination, the two units will be rearranging the members to adjust the number of members in one unit" The voice said as the I-landers got confused.

     "The winner of the global viewers' vote will get the authority to choose the unit member" The voice said. Sunoo and Chengxiao then looked at the Flame on and Icy unit cards thinking whom to choose.

     After a few minutes Chengxiao and Sunoo were told to choose the member already. "I pick... I-lander Sunghoon" Sunoo said as the I-landers got shocked. They didn't expect Sunoo to pick Sunghoon, who was frozen on his seat.

     "I pick... I-lander Yeojin" Chengxiao said. The I-landers got shocked once again. Chengxiao and Sunoo just smiled as the two chosen I-landers were frozen in their seats. Then the countdown started.

     They had 5 days to practice before the 3rd test. Then the I-landers went to their rooms to rest. Xinyi was laying down in her bed while Chengxiao and Yuna were still unpacking their things.

     She then sat down and told her unnies that she'll check up on Chaerin who was alone. Xinyi knocked on the door. Chaerin who was in deep thoughts looked at her. "Unnie, gwenchana?" Xinyi asked sitting down beside Chaerin

     "Uhh, yeah... I think so" Chaerin said laying her head on Xinyi's shoulders. Xinyi then patted her back and comforted her. "You're doing good" Xinyi said. "Were halfway through part 2 and my rank is dangerous enough to get me eliminated" Chaerin said.

     "It's okay, you can still have a change to rank up" Xinyi said. Chaerin nodded. Xinyi then stood up and said "I'll get going now unnie, if you're feeling lonely you can stay at our room" Xinyi said holding Chaerin's hand.

     Chaerin nodded and Xinyi went back. As she walked to her room she saw Heeseung. "Annyeong!" Heeseung said. "Annyeong Heeseung oppa!" Xinyi said with a wave. "Where are you headed to?" Heeseung asked.

    "Oh, back to the room, I just checked up on Chaerin unnie" Xinyi said. "Oh, it must be quite nerve wrecking for her. I'm worried about Daniel as well" Heeseung said. "Right, the two must be having a hard time" Xinyi said.

     "How about you okay?" Heeseung asked. "Yeah I am, still quite sad from the elimination" Xinyi said. Heeseung then patted her back and said "It's going to be okay". Xinyi just nodded. Heeseung then bid goodbye and Xinyi went to their room.

     Xinyi then laid down in her bed and rested. Later on the trainees went to their perspective dance practice rooms and started practicing. While the trainees were practicing Jake, Heeseung, Sunghoon and Jungwon were in room 1,2,3 chatting.

     Jungwon opened up that he was worried since this time he didn't got the badge which he always got in the past performances. Sunghoon as well opened up that he was as well nervous because of his current ranking.

     The trainees then comforted them and cheered them up. Niki as well opened up on Jake later on while they were eating. He said that he was really worried if he would be able to debut seeing his current rankings.

     Soon the I-landers then set aside their worries and started practicing. Even though they were really worried they had no choice but practice hard and earn a higher rank. Sunghoon and Yeojin easily learnt the song and dance. Which was a good start for the teams.

     Later on Sungdeuk visited the trainees and he started checking with Chamber 5 team. He then advised them to be more comfortable since their performance were quite awkward. He as well evaluated them individually.

      Then he went to Flame on team and checked them. He told them that they practiced really well. Then he headed to Icy team's dance practice room and checked on them. He advised them to make the dance moves more powerful then he started evaluating them individually.

     The he went to Badboy team's dance practice room and checked up on them. He then as well advised them to give more dark facial expression. The trainees then thanked him as he bid goodbye to the trainees cheering them up. Then they continued practicing.

-NEXT DAY-

     After the I-landers had their breakfast they gathered in living room. They decided to clean the I-land since the I-landers noticed that it was already dirty. The I-landers then started cleaning their rooms then they cleaned the rest of I-land.

     Music started playing while the I-landers were cleaning the kitchen and living room music played along. The trainees then got more hyped and started cleaning while jamming onto the songs.

     While the trainees were cleaning on the lobby they decided to take a short break since they were tired. While the I-landers were resting music then started playing it was Suga's Daechwita. The trainees then started jamming and dancing onto the songs.

     The Kpop medley then continued while the trainees were resting. The other trainees then danced to the song while the other I-landers watched them. Soon the I-landers got back to cleaning.

     After the I-landers finished cleaning they went to the kitchen to eat. There were pizzas ready for the I-landers. The I-landers then gathered around and started eating. Later on the I-landers 1,2, and 3 were called to go to their rooms.

     The 6 I-landers then went to their rooms. There were cellphones placed on their beds. Then they read the reward. It was 3 calls for 1st place, 2 calls for the 2nd place, and 1 call for the 3rd place.

     All I-landers then went to the 1,2,3 (boys) room and checked what was their reward. The I-landers then decided to call one of the I-landers. The boys decided to call Jaebeom while the girls decided to call Eunwoo.

     Then the two I-landers answered their calls. Then they spent time chatting with the two I-landers. Later on the I-landers decided to call their relatives. Xinyi decided to call her brother who was probably training.

     Her brother then answered the call. "Ge" Xinyi said. "EH?! XINYI!!!" Renyu shouted to the phone Xinyi then giggled at her brother. "Hallo" Xinyi said. "Yah! Did you get eliminated?" Renyu asked.

     "No, I ranked 2nd and had the reward to call 2 people. 'Wah, I'm so proud of you" Renyu said. "How about you?" Xinyi asked. "I'm good, I'm here with the other trainees" Renyu said. "Eh? Really?" Xinyi asked and her brother called the other trainees.

-TO BE CONTINUED-