Authors's Note

Hello, Readers I again come with an interesting story of Tharn Type a fanfiction...as I am a really big fan of Tharn Type ...

The story revolves around our 3 main characters and how their life tied with each other...

Tharn Wilson rich and very decent man happily married to Ema Wilson .. they have everything ... Ema finds herself the luckiest person coz she got married to Tharn who is a rich, decent and very kind man who always shows love to her.... they have everything except a child....

Type Evans a son of Nigel Evans...Nigel works in Tharn's home and stays in Tharn's outhouse as she don't have any place to live.

Nigel brings his son Type from the village and hides his son in the outhouNigpcct
Tharn who is really a nice man has understood the state of his very old servant Nigpcc whom he consiiders as a family member... he gave him a huge amount of loan for her husband's illness and gave his ou1thouse to stay...s
he worked here and whatever she earns she send home for her daughter and husband...
Qy

l
Due to husband's illness they have lost all their saving and now surviving is also very hqard for them....

Tharn many times asked Nigel to let his son work somewhere part-time time but she refused.... Tharn helped Nigel in his son's admission to distance learning school..... Nigel never let his son out and Tharn asked her many times the reason for this...

One day Nigel offers Tharn something to return his favors...after which the life of all changes drastically...

Author's Note

This story also I will update on weekends hope you like it too..I have 2 more ideas which are suggested by my readers one mafia story dinushi918 and the other Alfa omega story suggested by palakbhati998..I will surely start these soon ...the script is already ready in my mind just need to write...I am sorry I am not getting time for it .....but hopefully, in Feb I will start writing....till then enjoy this...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID.

Also please read all 10 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.