Big birthday surprise

I was in my room just got out of the shower waiting for Tommy to help me with my hair. I got dressed in a pair of sweats and one of Tommy's triumph tees. "Uhh Dyl you have seen Thomas.?" I asked oh yeah Dylan was in town so Tom agreed he could stay here. Come to think of it I haven't seen Thomas since his shower."I uh think he's in basement Y/N" He shouts back as he was downstairs. " If he gets the sex toys out I'm sending you to Jack's Dylan" I shout downstairs and he just laughs at me. "I don't think he got the BDSM things out or the sex toys" He laughs as he comes up the stairs. "Maybe he might be propos-" I cut him off by cussing "uhh FucK Dyl help me with my hair please" I begged and he just chuckled coming over to help me. "Wait what were you going to say?" I asked and he just noticed what he had said. "Oh, I umm Tom's in the basement for no reason" He shrugged. "The basement?" I asked a bit confused and he nodded. "Thomas Brodie Sangster come out of the basement NOW" I ordered coming down the stairs stopping at the basement door where Tom came out wearing a black suit. "Am I in trouble Love?" He asked and I ignored the question with another question. "What's with the suit fancy boy?" I asked and he looked at me a moment. "Well it's your birthday in four days and I'm working that day so we agreed we would go out today, Or something I'm taking you out for dinner RING any bells," He said the word Ring in a weird way rolling off his tongue. "Why did the word ring roll off your tongue like that?" I asked a bit confused he just chuckled at me coming closer kissing me on the cheek. He ignored me and said, "Did you forget Love?" He asked and I just shook my head at him. "I'll be right back," I said running upstairs getting ready in my black dress he got me for my last birthday. I ran downstairs to see Tom shoving something in his pocket that Dylan gave him. "What's that?" I asked a bit curios trying to look but Dylan just blocked my view hugging me. Thomas just chuckle. "That's why I love you," He said taking my hand "No makeup love?" He asked bidding Dylan goodbye "Be lucky I'm in a dress I threatened locking the house while escorting me to his car opening the door for me like the gentlemen he is. "Aww thank you, Tommy," I said getting in as he started the car pulling out of our driveway. I fell asleep looking out of the window. I woke up to a tapping on my shoulder. "Hmm five more minutes mum," I said pushing him away. "You're not marrying your mum tonight," He said softly helping me out of the car. "You good love?" He asked taking my hand leading me to the entrance of the building where a man stood in s expensive-looking suit. "Table for two?" He asked looking at a cheat of paper. "Oh no just a carpet for two, not like we ant a table," I said sarcastically and he looked at me funny. "Uh no Sangster" Thomas said and the man nodded and took us to a table with more than one set of forks. Thomas pulled out my chair like a gentleman letting me sit pushing it back in. "Thank you, Mr Sangster," I said making him chuckle a little. After a while of just eating a waiter came up to us with champagne and two glasses pouring us both a glass. I can't drink this I'm pregnant but he doesn't know but he will think somethings up when I don't. " I can't except this," I said pushing the glass away. "Yes, you can Love its part of your birthday gift." He said pushing it back. "No, I can't," I said pushing it back accidentally spilling it all over his suit. " Oh my god, I'm so sorry Thomas I didn't mean to," I said trying to wipe it up but he stopped me. "Its okay Love it's okay," He said kissing my lips softly. He then got up on one knee getting something out of his pocket that looked like a box. Not any box a ring box no no no this can't happen he will never marry me if he knew I'm pregnant. "Y/n Y/l/N will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" He asked everyone looking and staring at us. I can't do this he will never. " I-I Thomas I can't," I said tears spilling from my eyes as he stood up again taking my hands. "Wh-why not Love," He said tears threatening to spill from his eyes. "I just can't," I said looking down at the floor in shame. "Yes you can," He said with hope. "No, I cant you if you knew you will never love me the same way," I said burying my face in his neck hugging him tightly "Knew what Y/N," He asked pulling away to look at me. "I-I-I'm pregnant Tommy It's okay if you want me to leave," I say turning around. "No I asked you to marry me so will you love," He asked drying the tears out of his eyes. "Y-Yes I'll marry you," I said and he hugged me tightly. He paid and we went back home where Dylan was fast asleep on the couch with Mikey cuddled up on his lap. "Aww they're so cute," Thomas said as we went upstairs.....