🌙20|Dilemna

Staring angrily at me, I took a step back trying to avoid his gaze. "It's Adrian right? He's playing with you!" As I turned to him in surprise, my tongue rolled. "In everything going on in my life, I don't have the time to be discussing this. I have to go." Grabbing my bag from the table, he hesitantly held my hand to stop me.

"I see the way he looks at you. There are numerous girls after him. Why would he choose only you? He didn't tell you he's related to Catherine right?" Raising my head, I gritted my teeth and yanked his hand off in fury.

  "You know what? This discussion is going nowhere. I have a class to attend!" Tearing my furious gaze from him, I turned to my bag and attempted to grab it. But the moment my fingers fell over the handle, he grasped my hand so tightly making me stumble back.

Without giving me time to react to his abrupt action, he pulled me back from the door. "Ouch! Let me go. You're hurting me," I complained trying to get out of his grip, but he was far stronger than me. He only let go after closing the door from behind. I looked out breathing heavily while massaging my wrist.

"What's wrong with you?!" I  reprimanded but he didn't respond. From the murderous gaze in his eyes,vi couldn't help but start to move back. A spine chilling shiver run down my spine as I looked up into his eyes. There was no gentleness and calmness in them like it used to. His gaze was nothing like how he used to look at me with

This time, it was as if I was in front of a stranger, someone whom I couldn't recognize any longer. As I moved my eyes to his hands, I saw him clenching his fists.

  "Nathan, what are you doing?" He didn't respond this time too. Swallowing a gulp, I stepped back. But the moment he realized I was getting away from him, he started walking quickly to me. With one delicate step, he began walking towards me.

Moving my body back after several steps, I felt my back hit the wall behind me. As I turned to the different version of my best friend, my eyes turned wavery with each passing moment. But he kept coming closer to me.

As my hands trembled, I held on the the wall looking around in desperation. "Stay right there," I warned while looking forward. He didn't protest, neither did he stop moving closer to me. I couldn't move back anymore because I was already standing directly at the wall.

"You're my person. You belong to me and no one else. I'm the only one you should love. Why don't you understand?" he yelled hitting the wall with his fists. Shaking, I turned my head leftwards closing my eyes.

"You're crazy!"

  "Yes I'm crazy! You just have to accept me and I won't let no one hurt you-"

  "Just shut up! I don't love you. Don't you understand?!" When he lowered his head, I could see his eyes were raging too. Grabbing this chance, I pushed him by the shoulder and rushed for the door. But he caught me midway and pushed me against the wall.

Staring at me with lustful eyes, I felt a sudden chill run down my spine. Pinning me to the door, he unlocked my movements and started kissing me forcibly. Using both hands to imprison my hands to the door so that I couldn't resist him, he smashed his lips on mine.

  With full force, he left no space for me to escape and caged his body against mine. As he slammed his hands on my palms to the wall, he kissed me all over from my neck and lips as I struggled to get him off.

  Shaking my head, I stomped his foot hard. "Stop!" I screamed and pushed him with all my might as he trampled on the floor after. The room was silent to accept the situation while I breathed heavily in disgust. Rubbing my arm over my lips, I turned to him angrily.  He got up coming to his senses after hitting his head on the wall.