Thirty five

Warning! This chapter contains sexual content; don't read if you don't feel comfortable

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Y/N

We stood on the schools' rooftop until the fireworks stopped going off in the sky. It was beautiful, but spending this time alone with Levi was even better. When he looked up into the sky, his mouth slightly open and his eyes sparkling under the night sky, you bet my heart was beating out of my chest. He looked perfect and so adorable. The way he squeezed my hand and pulled me closer to his body made me weak on my legs.

''Beautiful ... very beautiful, brat,'' he whispers and faces me, still holding my hands in his. We stared at each other in awe and love until he kisses me again. Roughly. I giggled and felt him tug on my lip, his teeth sinking into the plump skin. When he slipped his tongue inside my mouth and we started to fight for dominance, he groaned and pulled me even closer to him.

''Levi,'' I murmured when we broke the kiss and he panted, out of breath from the make-out session that just happened. I heard him gulp and take a step back, rubbing the back of his head before clearing his throat, ''you don't have a roommate, do you?'' he asks with a sly smile. I widen my eyes, guessing I knew what he wanted.

''I don't.''

''Let's go,'' he said and inhaled deeply, ''you should go first and I'll come to your room within 10 minutes. It'll look suspicious if we both come down right now,'' he suggested and I nodded. I pat some dust off my clothes and started to take the stairs that lead to the classrooms.

After leaving the school building and hoping nobody saw me coming from the building's roof, assuming you aren't allowed to go there, I finally arrived at my dorm room. I sighed as I unlocked the door and quickly made my way inside the room, closing the door behind me as fast as I could. I turned on some lights and sat myself down on my bed, waiting for Levi to come here quickly.

After waiting for about ten minutes, just like he said, I heard someone knocking on my door. I jumped up from my seat and almost sprinted to the door, opening it quickly and letting Levi inside of the room. He didn't waste any time and immediately started to kiss me, pressing me against my door harshly. I gasped because of my back hitting my door loudly and felt Levi's tongue quickly slip into my mouth.

I slid my hands up his waist, feeling the fabric of his blouse. I pushed him away slightly, just to give me enough space to get rid of the clothing covering his upper body. Considering Levi was still kissing me, it was somehow difficult to unbutton everything and he started to get impatient.

''Fuck,'' he groaned as he broke the kiss and ripped his blouse off his body, the buttons flying everywhere. My eyes widen watching him throw the piece of fabric on the ground and his lips lock with mine again.