there's chemistry between us *you get it?*

It has been one week since Madi has been in Hogwarts and because of the moving staircases she nearly fell three times. Thank Merlin it was her friends to teach her where she should step and where it's more dangerous. If we don't include that, school is going great, or almost great. For her brother though it wasn't really fun. There was this boy Draco Malfoy, who caused Harry lots of trouble and bullied him and his friends. She saw him once and ever since that she hated his guts.  One of the things that really bothered Madi was the fact ever since that ''conversation'' if you could call it like that, with Amelia, she hasn't talked to her. Yes, they were in the same house and the same classes, and all but Amelia seemed to purposefully ignore her for some reason. She tried no to think about it too much. She had friends that have her back, she doesn't need Amelia. 

The three friends walked into the cabinet where their Potions class was, in the dungeons. Yeah...when Madi first heard about that she started laughing. But anyway...the friends sat in their usual places and waited for class to begin. After a few minutes, all of their classmates took their places, Madi trying not to look at Amelia, only two seats away from her, and class began. Snape was telling them about Amortentia - the most powerful love potion in the world. She tried not to blush during this entire lesson. When the class ended Snape told them they have a project ''You will work with a classmate, of my choice, and together you will make your own Amortentia, but remember, this is a very dangerous potion and you should be careful, I hope you won't play around with it.'' and with that, he started to announce the groups. Madi's heart dropped when Snape announced ''Amelia Malfoy and Madi Potter''... First of all, she and Amelia working on a project together?? Second, did he say Malfoy??? Like that piece of shit who cause Harry trouble? How could she not know this? Madi felt really stupid at this moment but decided to talk to Amelia later when they are alone.

''Seems like we will be together'' reached her Amelia awkwardly

''Yeah, I suppose...want to meet at the dungeons this afternoon to start working on the potion?'' asked Madi

''Yeah, sure, see you there'' said the blonde girl and then left the room as quickly as possible. 

The whole day she tried to calm down her friends who were worried about her working with Amelia. Madi told them about how she met her on Diagon Alley and how she felt for the other girl *or at least her friends just said ''You like her'' and honestly, Madi didn't deny it*. When their classes ended, the three friends went to eat lunch in the dining hall and then separated because Madi had to go meet Amelia. She planned to find out why was she acting like this and what's the deal with her brother. When she entered one of the labs they were going to work at, Madi was that Amelia was already there and waiting for her. Madi didn't want to wait for a second longer.

''So, what's happening?'' said Madi angrily

''Hi to you too and...our Potions project, remember?'' said Amelia smirking, acting like she doesn't know what Madi is talking about, only to hide her own fear of this conversation.

''Don't act like you don't know! You've been ignoring me for weeks, you were acting cold and left me out of nowhere at Diagon Alley without even giving me a proper reason, and now I wanna know why, so don't you dare start making up excuses!'' - exclaimed Madi and started crying.

Amelia felt like her heart is being torn apart. She went closer to Madi and cupped her head in her hands. She removed one tear from her eyes and looked her in the eyes. Madi suddenly stopped crying and looked up. The two girls were staring into each other's eyes. 

''I'm sorry,'' said Amelia quietly, as if someone was eavesdropping. ''You deserve to know the truth, but I was just scared to tell you. It's just, my parents aren't really the nicest people and...''

''The Malfoys?'' said Madi lifted an eyebrow. ''I can't stop thinking about how stupid you thought I was, to not even find out. Let me guess, is it your brother? The same one who happens to be bullying my own brother and nearly kill him a few times.'' 

''Look, I know it sounds bad, but I'm not like him. My family is just really strict and really cares about reputation and all of that -'' started Amelia

''Oh, I get it! So you are embarrassed to be seen with me?'' 

''No, of course not! And before you say something... My parents saw us at Diagon Alley and they really care about being friends with Purebloods, and when he saw us, he knew who u were. He told me he doesn't want me to hang out with you and if I do so he would disown me for disobeying him. He made my brother watch over me and I had to make sure he doesn't find out about us. Also, speaking of your brother, I tried to talk to Draco, I really don't understand why is he doing all of this, nut he won't listen''

''Wait...there's us ?'' asked Madi surprised by Amelia's words.

''I mean...if you want to'' replied Amelia, carefully

''I think I would like that, but first, promise me you won't do this again''

''I won't, but I think we will have to pretend we don't like each other or something'' proposed Amelia. 

''Don't worry, we will figure it out, together'' said confidently Madi, and right after that, she kissed the other girl. At first, Amelia was surprised but quickly melted into the kiss. Suddenly the whole world stopped and everything felt...right.