1.Introduction

Tharn: Ema I am going to work ..where are you?? He found her in a room crying...oh god Ema not again, please...

Ema: why I can't get pregnant Tharn...I want my kids...your mom is calling every day to ask when we are having kids and I have to lie...I hate lying....

Tharn: Ema we don't have any option you know my mom...she will make your life a living hell if she finds out that you can't get pregnant...

Ema: But Tharn we have turned 26 years how long we can hide this....it's impossible....

Tharn: then let's adopt....

Ema: Your mom will find out....you know she is obsessed with doctors...if anyone at home burps for 2 times she calls a doctor....and in a health routine checkup she will come to know..

Tharn: Then what option we have...you know one day we have to tell her...

Ema: Tharn, let's go for surrogacy...it will be your child ....

Tharn: you know it's hard to hide the surrogacy ...every second person knows me and what if the surrogate blackmail us later...after all, we are Wilson's... I can't take that risk....if something goes wrong people will know that you can't get pregnant and especially my mom..

Ema: she will throw me out of this house....I know Tharn how cruel she can be...she made us agree to our marriage like this....

She chooses me just for her political career....to get votes she pretended how much she loves poor people but on the other hand.... she threatens my dad who works for her in her party...she asked me to stop studying...and let me say it in front of all that I want to be a housewife..... and want to help my husband....I am sure Tharn if that day you refused to get married then she would have ruined my father's life....

She can do anything Tharn I am really scared....

Tharn: yes Ema I am also scared...no wonder dad left her...she is my mother but I also hate this thing about her....

Ema: I am so lucky to have you in my life....even though this marriage is forced on you by your mom...you never said anything to me...you loved me for so many years and still protecting me....I love you Tharn...

Tharn: I love you to Ema....I know it was a forced marriage.... my mom threatens me that she will throw me out of the house at age of 18 and won't let me get a job too...she has done great business with my life....if I had not agreed with her she would have ...withdrawn my fees too from college and I wanted to study....but Ema I knew very well that it was not your fault and you were tricked too....so relax... don't think much I will do something...

Tharn is now has a great business but due to mom's political parties Tharn always felt unsafe ....and he knows her mother can go to any extend....

After 3 weeks...

Ema crying again coz Tharn's mom gave her an ultimatum if she didn't give her news of being pregnant...if she fails to do so then ....mom will kill Ema and his whole family...and by that, she can blame the rival party as well as get the sympathy also and through the second marriage of Tharn, she will get baby too....

Tharn till now we survived coz of Doctor Moon...he helped us by making fake Reports that I can get pregnant..... But we said we don't want a child now.... But now.... She cried....

Tharn: tears fallen from his eyes too but he can't think of anything....

Nigel: sir, can I say something....

Tharn: Nigel do want anything please tell my manager he will provide you please leave us alone for some time...

Nigel: No sir I want to offer you something....

Tharn: What??

Nigel: Sir I am in this home for a long time....it's hard not to overhear you...I know you guys trust me that I never gossip....I know your condition.... that mam can't be pregnant so I can help you with this....

Tharn: How??...

Nigel: I have more to tell on this before coming how can I help you..... let me tell you a short story....so that you will understand why I wanted to help and why you have to trust me on this....

Sir, I have a Son Type I know you never saw him...did you remember I brought him here and hid him in the cottage...actually sir ....my son is gay and he likes boys...in my Nura village where my family lives....is a tradition when the child turns 18 they have to go through a test .... especially for boys....in which the doctor tells that a man is pure or not...

Tharn: Pure or not means....

Nigel: In my village, once a man name Richie turned to be gay and he got pregnant too and people burn him with his child....they said its bad omen....to have this kind of man it is against nature's will ...and they are too cruel for gays too...

Tharn: but that's a crime....

Ema: yes...hmm but in the village this kind of thing happen they have their rules....

Nigel: Yes mam...you are right....

Tharn: why you are telling us this....

Nigel: Did you remember last month I asked you for one more loan...

Tharn: Yes... But you didn't tell me the reason but I am okay whenever you won't tell me I will give you.... You know I trust you...

Nigel: I asked loan for my son's operation coz he is gay and can become pregnant too.....

Tharn: What??

Author's Note

Hello, friend please accept this story bit ancient...not like 21 century and that time they have this kind of thinking...don't think much it's just a story....and try to accept the way it is.,.

Highlights:-

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 8 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.