8.

The drive with Niall was shorter than I expected. I was in familiar territory, which was a good thing. I thought I would of had to memorize every turn, like I saw in the movies, but it turns out, he just pulled up to one of the more expensive apartment complexes in the area. One that was only 20 minutes from my own. I knew this place. I knew where I was and how to get back. I wondered why he didn't blindfold me. Maybe he was too confident that I wouldn't get away. I gulped at the thought of not being able to escape him.

Pulling into an empty car space in the underground car park of the complex, he turned to me with a small crease between his eyebrows. 

"Am I going to need to keep your wrists tied up or can you be an adult and walk by yourself without running?" He asked. "I'd prefer not to get the third degree from Harry when he sees this, but whatever keeps my balls and eyes intake."

"Fuck you," I hissed. If I was going to die, might as well let loose of any built up anger I had. I wiggled in the seat as I tried breaking the zip ties, but it only made the pain worse. Niall rolled his eyes at me, and jumped out of the car before opening my door up.

"Zip ties it is," he said. Without another word, he unhooked my seatbelt and threw me over his shoulder like I was nothing but a rag doll. I screamed out for someone to help me. He knocked my head against a passing wall in response. "Shut up, would you? People are sleeping."

I slumped against him, momentarily giving up. I think I had cried out all my tears, because the only thing I could do was stare at the tiles before it turned into the floor of an elevator. It just goes to show how messed up the world is that nobody had stopped to save me, despite the fact I was clearly being held against my will.

The ride up the elevator didn't help my drunken state or the throb of my head as I hung upside down. I was going to puke, I could feel it coming up my throat. I just prayed it wasn't going to be down his back. I didn't need another reason for him to zip tie another part of my body.

"Thank fuck," Niall said as the elevator dinged opened and he began walking out. "How you holding up there?" He asked, bouncing me a little.

He shouldn't of done that. I felt the pressure build up in my throat.

"I'm going to puke," I gasped against his shoulder. He laughed at me, a sound that bounced off the seemingly empty hallway.

"Nice try, that isn't going to work."

I had to shut my eyes, because the room began to spin. "No seriously-," I couldn't even finish my sentence because I began to gag.

Niall dropped me like a sack of fucking potato's in front of a one of the apartment doors. I heaved once more, the sudden change of direction forcing my vomit up and out.

"Christ," Niall cackled. "Guess you weren't kidding."

I ended up vomiting all over the tiles in front of some poor persons door. It was all pink, and it smelled fucking disgusting. I tried to ignore the fact parts of it landed in my lap. I didn't want to vomit again. My throat burned with the acid, and I let out a shaky breath when I was sure nothing else was going to come up.

Glaring up at at Niall, I wiped my mouth with my hands were still bound together. "Wish I vomited on you," I croaked out, shuttering. My brain felt as if it was about to explode.

Just as Niall moved closer to collect me again, the door in front of me opened, a gasp soon following.

"What the hell did you do Niall?" The person snapped.