three.

YELLOW" chapter three

YELLOW
" chapter three... "
( 💛, 🩹, 🐝, 🍋, 🍯, 📒 )

AS ELEANOR realised that maybe she had made
a few friends in beacon hills, she was stoped in the halls
by one of those 'friends'. she looked to her side to see
stiles standing by her, a small yet awkward smile
etched on her face.

"hey, eleanor. what are you listening to?" she smiled up
to the boy, plucking out one earphone and handing it to him, making him smile back and let it settle in his ear. he smiled at the song choice, until he pinched his eyebrows
and looked down to the girl beside him.

"i've never heard this song all the way through." she gasped, pulling away from the boy and taking her earphone with her. she stopped dead in the middle of the hall, looking to the brunette boy in disbelief. she stood in silence, with her mouth gaping open.

"what? how have you never heard that song fully? what the hell is wrong with you?" he didn't peg her to be the type of girl that was so passionate about music, but it made sense with her yellow notebook covered in sunflower stickers and small doodles.

"whoa, okay. should i listen to it?" the song in question was 'yellow' by coldplay, and was eleanor's favourite song to listen to. sometimes it would make her cry, when she realised that she hadn't found her yellow yet. but, somehow, she felt as though she would soon.

"yes, yes you should." she kept walking, with the brunette boy trailing behind her, trying to catch up to her. she
had an amused smile on her lips, one that seemed to be contagious to those around her. she brushed her hair out of her face, letting him follow along behind her.

"do you have math next?" she questioned, looking to him with pinched eyebrows and a small smile. he nodded slowly, realising that she had been in his math class since the beginning of the year and he had never noticed her. it was sad really, how she was always alone.

"so, stilinski. how's life going for you?" she asked lazily, not bothering to look towards him in acknowledgement. he spluttered a reply, not knowing how to answer such a question. he didn't typically get asked how he was
feeling, or how he was doing.

"uh, good? i guess. this whole supernatural thing isn't
new to me. i'm kind of used to it." she nodded slowly, taking in his words and his emotions. she could sense he was surprised at the fact she'd asked him how he was doing, and felt all warm inside that she'd made him happy.

"supernatural. who would've thought 'werewolf' would be in our every day vocabulary?" she giggled softly, and felt the sudden jump in stiles' heart. he was a cute kid, and she knew she'd instantly get along with him. they smiled together as they walked into math, taking a seat beside one another.